<The Covenant> is recruiting for OPS teams and Casual Players

Genesys

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Availability on two of our OPS teams if you want to be a part of a full squadron. We also have a Rogue Squadron for newer raiders or people that can't be a part of a full time team. We do lots of GroupFinder and Lockouts as well as conquest, so if you're interested in a very fun and active guild with minimalised drama and mature fun people, check us out at the link below my signature or message me here.

-Gen

We have had tremendous success bringing in remnants of inactive or smaller guilds or whole raid groups. If you think and your team/friends would be a good fit, talk to us about bringing you into The Covenant. This would allow you to keep playing with your friends, but also have a large guild to support you and have a lot more options in enjoying the game with like minded people. SWTOR is a lot more fun with a large; fun and very active guild!

If you have interest for this type of merger, send me a private message or post here. You can also reach me with my contact information below.

-Gen

Edited by Genesys
Update information

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
The Covenant has a couple of HM Tank spots open and we are always looking for solid active players. Check us out if you want a family style guild that does endgame content; conquest, pvp and treats each other with respect.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
We are looking for active players both casual and more hard core wanting a progression OPS team. Check us out if you want a fun; organized and very active guild experience. We could very well be your final and home guild as many of the people in our guild have stayed with us over multiple games.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey, I'm actively looking for a skilled and experienced HM progression ops team.

I'm geared, experienced, and looking for a team that is a good fit and has a schedule that works for me;

M-F , 5pm-10pm server (est) time. - obviously not on that whole time but that's the window I could make myself available.

Hey, I'm actively looking for a skilled and experienced HM progression ops team.

I'm geared, experienced, and looking for a team that is a good fit and has a schedule that works for me;

M-F , 5pm-10pm server (est) time. - obviously not on that whole time but that's the window I could make myself available.

Sent you a PM.

• 3 weeks later...

We are looking for HM/NiM progression Tanks. We have 3 positions open all currently off tank positions, but more opportunities open frequently with 7 OPS teams currently and more being discussed as need for more teams increases. If interested check us out and if you think you might be a fit, sign up and register at TCGuild.org

Thanks,

Gen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I applied on your site. Haven't heard anything yet.

Send me a PM with the name you applied under so I can check it. We have quite a few applicants so I am not sure which is your application.

Thanks

-Genesis

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We currently have several HM OPs progression spots open. Tanks, DPs, and Heals. Always looking for more members whether OPS progression or casual players. Our Guild is very active and open to all forms of life around the world. Check us out http://guildtc.enjin.com/

Message me here or Mezaril on Enjin if interested.

Only accepting winners If you're not a winner, don't apply :p