Into the Darkness PVP

DarkCyanide

Into the Darkness

We are a Ranked Warzone Guild. Our is focus on training and gearing for 8 man Ranked Warzone Gaming and competitive play. We accept all levels and classes, good attitudes only. Ragers and haters need not apply.

This is hardcore PVP, be ready to be rolled and have a good time. We offer feedback and training. Additionally we raid and complete PVE content to compliment our PVP stats.

Our guild currently has 100+ members, with over 50 50s geared and ready to play. If you want an active PVP environment with non-stop Ranked Warzones, this is the guild for you!

PST our Officers in game:

Taisia/Xandrila

Zorander/Panis

Derthprime

Maldrix/Si'tanix

Into the Darkness PVP

intothedarknesspvp.proboards.com

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Into the Darkness

We are a Ranked Warzone Guild. Our is focus on training and gearing for 8 man Ranked Warzone Gaming and competitive play. We accept all levels and classes, good attitudes only. Ragers and haters need not apply.

This is hardcore PVP, be ready to be rolled and have a good time. We offer feedback and training. Additionally we raid and complete PVE content to compliment our PVP stats.

Our guild currently has 100+ members, with over 50 50s geared and ready to play. If you want an active PVP environment with non-stop Ranked Warzones, this is the guild for you!

PST our Officers in game:

Taisia/Xandrila

Zorander/Panis

Derthprime

Maldrix/Si'tanix

Into the Darkness PVP

intothedarknesspvp.proboards.com

hardcore my ***

I dunno why all the hate for these guys. They are new, yes, however they are making a damn good effort and are putting more teams into the rated queue than a lot of you other elitist haters. From most of the people I've met they seem to be pretty nice as well. I dunno why some of you are whining like babies...

I dunno why all the hate for these guys. They are new, yes, however they are making a damn good effort and are putting more teams into the rated queue than a lot of you other elitist haters. From most of the people I've met they seem to be pretty nice as well. I dunno why some of you are whining like babies...

until recently they have been notorious for win trading. they've begun to play for real as of late though, and for that I give them props. I hope they don't get discouraged and continue to gear up and improve the "real" way, because fresh blood is always good to see

B team sin dps lol.

I've q'd with these guys the last few days. I must of done like 20 ranked games with them . They have good intentions. I dont think any other guild on any server is q'g more. With that being said they are under geared and learning the ropes so they do lose every game they play against other teams not in the same guild.

How ever I see Improvment and implore other guild members to run some games on thier teams. It would be advantageous for members of MVP, strictly business and NP to

Mix it up and spread pvp knowledge to the have-nots like into the darkness.

I noticed some good players laughing at this guild which is a shame. Stop giving them props for q'g just so your team can roll over them and help them out for the servers sake.

B team sin dps lol.

I've q'd with these guys the last few days. I must of done like 20 ranked games with them . They have good intentions. I dont think any other guild on any server is q'g more. With that being said they are under geared and learning the ropes so they do lose every game they play against other teams not in the same guild.

How ever I see Improvment and implore other guild members to run some games on thier teams. It would be advantageous for members of MVP, strictly business and NP to

Mix it up and spread pvp knowledge to the have-nots like into the darkness.

I noticed some good players laughing at this guild which is a shame. Stop giving them props for q'g just so your team can roll over them and help them out for the servers sake.

well said

until recently they have been notorious for win trading. they've begun to play for real as of late though, and for that I give them props. I hope they don't get discouraged and continue to gear up and improve the "real" way, because fresh blood is always good to see

Notorious for win trading? really? sorry bro we never win trade, maybe if you played a ranked with us you would know, we play to win, we make sure we have balanced teams and always welcome pugs to join. You can ask the guilds Covenant, Carebear tickle party, Nothing Personal, True Lords Of The SIth etc if we win trade and i guarantee you they will say no. We've had plenty of members from all of those guilds join us in ranked and they can tell you the same thing we play to win end of discussion.

Don't be mad at us because we can make 2 teams for ranked, maybe you should try doing that instead of hating on us. We are very friendly so please don't spread rumors about a guild you know nothing about because we respect everyone else and you don't see us talking **** to any other guild.

Thanks.

Notorious for win trading? really? sorry bro we never win trade, maybe if you played a ranked with us you would know, we play to win, we make sure we have balanced teams and always welcome pugs to join. You can ask the guilds Covenant, Carebear tickle party, Nothing Personal, True Lords Of The SIth etc if we win trade and i guarantee you they will say no. We've had plenty of members from all of those guilds join us in ranked and they can tell you the same thing we play to win end of discussion.

Don't be mad at us because we can make 2 teams for ranked, maybe you should try doing that instead of hating on us. We are very friendly so please don't spread rumors about a guild you know nothing about because we respect everyone else and you don't see us talking **** to any other guild.

Thanks.

Two paragraphs for half a line, but for the rest of Wakalord's post he praises your guild. Lol.

You guys queue every day - props to that. But you leave games constantly to queue against your own guild exclusively - win trading. Thats not really a competitive pvp guild or team is it?

just PLEASE stop with the win trading, you will not win any friends if we see more empty warzones when you guys should be in there.

This is what we mean by win trading. It's not just a rumor. Synergy makes two teams all the time, but we don't leave games to play each other - even when mvp forms their a team to stomp on us. Other than that, props to you for queuing and striving to improve.

Edited by Easylikepie

This has been an interesting thread.

I appreciate all the support from the all the GMs and players from our ally's and friendly enemies.

I didn't come here to defend my guild or call anyone out. That has been done for me.

What i would like to say is..

We are friendly, we play hard and we let anyone join. The requirements for my guild are a positive attitude and the drive to PVP. We don't want a small guild of eight to ten of the best players hording knowledge; I want the largest PVP guild of the best, well trained players with the most sportsman attitude possible.

That is how we play.

With that said..

I have probably a hundred players who have never entered a ranked que. I have made every effort to coordinate my guild with every other ranked guild to stick and train my players against them.

COUNTLESS games will I take a team in and leave my other eight man waiting in que regardless. I have no issue letting your team farm me and my guild. I alternate as best as a I can to face your guilds and have my guild also face off. It is only fair.

If you have a ranked team that has encountered any issue, please talk to me. I will gladly bring you into my chat and team your que coordinated with mine, and the other guilds we play with.

We will not play against unfriendly guilds. We have the option of leaving a RWZ and we will take it.

If you have any issue with me, or my guild. Come directly to me.

(/whisper Taisia hey)

-Taisia

well there goes any of you and your guild's credibility

Credibility from who? You? lolz.

We play you all the time...

However, those who have harassed my players and spammed them know who they are and we will not play you. You're not worth the comms.

why not put together a good comp and que for real? as in we are queueing for the competition and believe we can win. is everyone in your guild that bad? out of like 300 players their has got to be 8 guys who "get it" and can put up a decent fight in rateds against most teams. get your **** together and become a real rated guild. not just win trading or even just a free win against any other competent team. l2p, play to win, get it together.