40's Questing

cardje

I've been having the problem for a good 10 levels now where I've been questing in zones 2-3 levels ahead of where I should. I've completed all quests apart from some heroics on all worlds I've been to and now I'm 43 and a half and have completed half of Voss and have hit a wall fighting level 47's.

What am I missing? I've done the bonus series's on every world that I could, I have done almost every quest so far.

Might not health being an assassin I can skip mobs and go to the end goals, but that doesn't give me 3 levels.

Help?

Hmm, I'm in the opposite situation - at 44 I've still got level 38 quests on Hoth to do, never mind most of the Belsavis quests. I've done each flashpoint once along the way (with the exception of Boarding Party 3 times and Cademimu not at all) and I've done some space missions and PvP games as the mood takes me but I've not really been grinding either of those much. I tend to do story quests as level but the other quest content I'm outlevelling unless I make a concentrated effort to do it - I've completely skipped the bonus series for Balmorra and Alderaan.

So I guess the question is - have you done any space or pvp missions at all? Flashpoints? Did you pick up the daily space/pvp/flashpoint missions in each case? All of those add up to a significant amount of XP.

I've been having the problem for a good 10 levels now where I've been questing in zones 2-3 levels ahead of where I should. I've completed all quests apart from some heroics on all worlds I've been to and now I'm 43 and a half and have completed half of Voss and have hit a wall fighting level 47's.

What am I missing? I've done the bonus series's on every world that I could, I have done almost every quest so far.

Might not health being an assassin I can skip mobs and go to the end goals, but that doesn't give me 3 levels.

Help?

You are missing the heroic, they gives good xp and the xp from the mobs in heroics (elite and champion) are also good too. They also drop a lot of credits.