Please resize the Revan Reborn helmet

RaithHarth

It's just too damn big to fit underneath most hooded robes (unless it's just the Revan Reborn Breastplate), I just recently tried it on the "Wicked Huntress Robe" and it's poking through as you can see right here, if there is any possibility to resize it, so that it doesn't do this that would be great for the players that prefer to try out different robes from a creative stand point.

I noticed this with a few of my hooded robes like Ravagers. Usually it's the front right that has clipping on the hood.

Wonder how the RR helm would look with the rest of the set if it was shrunk a slight bit. Would it look fine, or would it look off?

they should just rerelase it in a non torn up version

that would be 100x better

:D

no the old set does not count its complete and utter crap with those shouderpads

Well there is the original Revan helmet, but the gap between the hood and the mask is noticeably larger, the good news is that it doesn't stick through the hood. While the Revan Reborn helmet fills it up more, if only they adjusted the back of the reborn helmet just a tad so that it doesn't stick through the hooded robes.

Here is a comparison

Revan's mask (original)

Front

Back

Revan Reborn Helmet

Front

Back

Edited by RaithHarth

I noticed this with a few of my hooded robes like Ravagers. Usually it's the front right that has clipping on the hood.

Wonder how the RR helm would look with the rest of the set if it was shrunk a slight bit. Would it look fine, or would it look off?

The problem here is that the Revan Reborn mask, unlike the Mask of Darth Revan, is a 3D object. The Mask of Darth Revan is 3D only over the face (the actual mask part), while the "headwrap" part is only a 2D texture applied over the head model of your character.

The easiest solution would be to make the Revan Reborn mask also 2D beyond the face - and makes no sense for why they didn't do that originally, because all but the face part of it is supposed to be hidden, anyway.

Edited by Diviciacus

The mask fits perfectly with the Underworld Anarchist’s Armor

I use the chestplate for my sith marauder with the reborn mask.

Yes but that's one of the few that actually do fit with the Revan Reborn Helmet, 99% of the time you aren't going to get that with other hooded robes, such as the Wicked Huntress Robe as an example.

It would be nice to have more of a selection, to customize other hooded robes into our creative instincts, without the Reborn Helmet poking through.

Edited by RaithHarth

• 1 month later...