(Spoiler!) Does 'Darth Malgus' Die?

HANSY

Hello Fellow SWTOR players! I was originally introduced to SWTOR when i watched the first cinematic trailer; Decived. In it was the coolest Sith Lord i had ever seen, (minus Revan) Darth Malgus. He was a big part of the reason why I purchased SWTOR. Then, after hitting level 50, i had to kill him... :/

However, in an unbugged run, you don't actually kill him. Once his health dropps to around 25% he becomes invincible and you have to push him off the edge of his throne room, very similarly to Sidious and Maul in the original saga. However, more like Maul, you don't see an explosion of Force energy when he falls. Maul was cut in half and thrown into a simular pit but survived.

So here is my question: Does Darth Malgus survive?

There is every reason to believe that Bio-Ware has something planned for Malgus, as you don't actually see him die. "No body, no crime." But i want to know what you guys think post below!

:hope_08::wea_01:

i just wish they bring him back too, i followed the journey in Ilum until he defected and i actually believe in what he says about the empire being weak because of the idiots who rule it plus Aliens are strength not low life as some Sith believe etc...

so i really hope they will bring him back and give us the option to join him instead of killing him again, iam sure 85% wouldn't kill him if they had the chance.

Yeah it's left ambiguous but I think the star wars canon is that he is dead as it signifies the dawn of the new Empire (just my take on it obviously)

They might have left it 'Ambiguous' to give themselfes wiggle-room. They now have the option to bring him back.

He's dead, it's possible to kill him without knocking him off the ledge.

No it's not. If you do kill him without pushing him into the put then it was a bugged run. Only if you push him does the FP actually work as intended. Your comment is invalid :D

It also has a huge spoiler in the title for people who haven't done the final Flashpoints.

And it's still very much your fault.

i know i was joking. :p

I apologize for the Spoilers. I had forgotten about the sub-category and would have written this there had i remembered. again my apologies.

Edited by HANSY

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, DON'T READ MY REPLY IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!!!

Well seeing the two like, "leaders" of the jedi/sith (Revan Malgus) are both in a flashpoint and they "die", maybe they are in for some future content, I don't know, mainly a guess.

SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER SPOILER, DON'T READ MY REPLY IF YOU DON'T WANT A SPOILER!!!!!!

Well seeing the two like, "leaders" of the jedi/sith (Revan Malgus) are both in a flashpoint and they "die", maybe they are in for some future content, I don't know, mainly a guess.

Hey sorry about the Spoilers... My bad. I did put Spoilers in the title but I should have posted this in the Spoilers sub-category.

To your point: Revan (very simularly to Malgus) doesn't really DIE. He disappears in a flash of light. I think Star Wars cannon says he uses Force Fold.