Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Experienced Player Searching for Guild

comeonucrazyguy
03.10.2013 , 07:51 PM | #1
Hello all,

I left SWTOR for about 6 months for personal reasons and when I came back the guild I was a part of dissolved. I'm looking for a seasoned guild with active members participating in both PVE and PVP. Specifically I'm looking for some good premades and consistent Ops running. RP I can go either way.

I currently have 2 50's, Columi/Rakata Marauder and close to full Columi Shield Tech. I also have several other toons close to 50. I'm pretty laid back, just looking for some quality end-game play with a good mature group who know when to get serious.

Please message me with any questions or details of your guild.

Thanks

Nivek_Sivad
03.17.2013 , 03:30 PM | #2
Are you still looking for a guild?

Juniormonk
05.13.2013 , 03:16 PM | #3
Hey, Guy

I think Remnants would be an awesome home for you! We are a smaller guild focused on end game content. Most are older (25-35) so maturity is naturally there. We are looking for just a few more dedicated players looking to belong to a guild worth growing with. We are looking for players that want to help build the guild up, not just use it to get gear. If you are still shopping for a guild check us out @ Remnants and see what we are all about. Or you can drop me a line ingame: Juniormonk.

Cheers