Welcome to the Off Topic Forum!

EricMusco

• Dev Post

Hello everyone and welcome to the Off-Topic Forum! I wanted to explain a little bit about this forum, our intent in opening it, and the rules that exist around the forum.

We think we have a pretty awesome community here on the forums and we know that sometimes, you might not want to talk about just SWTOR with your friends that you made here. Maybe you want to talk about your favorite pizza topping, or your favorite rollercoaster. Now you can. The sole purpose of this forum is to talk about subjects which simply don't involve SWTOR.

On occasion, you will also see not only the Community team in here, but it is also our goal to get some other folks from around the studio to jump in and join the conversation. Of course that won't take away from any development time or anything, but it is a fun opportunity to see the more human side of some of us here in the studio.

With that being said, there are some rules which must be followed. Basically, all of the normal rules of the forums apply except for the topic must be about SWTOR. Here are a few rules I want to call attention to specifically.

• Discussion of religion is not permitted.
  • Discussion of politics is not permitted.
  • Call outs of any type are not allowed.
  • Always remain respectful towards other forum members, even if you have dissenting opinions.

You should treat this forum as if it was any other forum here on the site. Report any posts which you feel are in breach of the forum rules and breaking a forum rule can lead to a warning or infraction respectively.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

-eric

Edited by AmberGreen

Hello everyone and welcome to the Off-Topic Forum! I wanted to explain a little bit about this forum, our intent in opening it, and the rules that exist around the forum.

We think we have a pretty awesome community here on the forums and we know that sometimes, you might not want to talk about just SWTOR with your friends that you made here. Maybe you want to talk about your favorite pizza topping, or your favorite rollercoaster. Now you can. The sole purpose of this forum is to talk about subjects which simply don't involve SWTOR.

On occasion, you will also see not only the Community team in here, but it is also our goal to get some other folks from around the studio to jump in and join the conversation. Of course that won't take away from any development time or anything, but it is a fun opportunity to see the more human side of some of us here in the studio.

With that being said, there are some rules which must be followed. Basically, all of the normal rules of the forums apply except for the topic must be about SWTOR. Here are a few rules I want to call attention to specifically.

• Discussion of religion is not permitted.
  • Discussion of politics is not permitted.
  • Call outs of any type are not allowed.
  • Always remain respectful towards other forum members, even if you have dissenting opinions.

You should treat this forum as if it was any other forum here on the site. Report any posts which you feel are in breach of the forum rules and breaking a forum rule can lead to a warning or infraction respectively.

I look forward to seeing you in the forums!

-eric

Awesome, thank you Eric. Incidentally, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is pineapple, mushroom, jalapenos and red onion (with lots of cheese!) Yum!!

• Dev Post
Awesome, thank you Eric. Incidentally, what is your favorite pizza topping? Mine is pineapple, mushroom, jalapenos and red onion (with lots of cheese!) Yum!!

This is such a good question for me, I am like a super pizza hipster. When I was a kid I grew up in New York, so I think traditional NY style pizza is the only type of true pizza there is. That means pizza is always thin crust, and it only comes with two possible toppings -- cheese or pepperoni. I do love some specialty pizzas though, like I love pesto and white pizzas. I always make sure to call them specialty pizza though. Also, don't be that person who eats pizza with a fork and a knife :rak_03:

Everyone enjoy some pizza this double XP weekend, I know I will!

-eric

This is such a good question for me, I am like a super pizza hipster. When I was a kid I grew up in New York, so I think traditional NY style pizza is the only type of true pizza there is. That means pizza is always thin crust, and it only comes with two possible toppings -- cheese or pepperoni. I do love some specialty pizzas though, like I love pesto and white pizzas. I always make sure to call them specialty pizza though. Also, don't be that person who eats pizza with a fork and a knife :rak_03:

-eric

do you fold the pizza in half while you eat it?

Edited by cashogy_reborn

-eric

Everybody except those silly Shadow tanks!

-eric

Well, except for Italy, where the proper way to eat pizza is with knife and fork. Asking for pepperoni will get you something other than what most people would expect.

Quattro formaggi, onion, Prosciutto San Daniele and mushrooms on a crust cooked in a woodfired oven. Pure deliciousness.

Who needs pizza when you have cheeze-its and spice drops? <3 idea for Off-Topic forum. Been gone about a week, checked dulfy's site... new daily area, two new flashpoints, new COMPANION, new event, two new rep factions, new mounts, new armor, new weapons... FIXED THE PROC RELIC CANCELING... added transfers... finally implimented free name change... You've made some major improvements in a single week. SWTOR FTW! Full throttle to glory!

Where's donna "all rush all the time" prior? Is she dead? The OT never forgets. Except I forgot all the other mods. But you don't understand, donna once quoted me. How much money does william wallace's parents make?

-eric

What's wrong with eating a pizza with a knife and fork? Some of us were taught manners :rak_03:;)