So how many are going to open an account on Aug 26th?

lightSaberAddiCt

I barely have time to play this game so.... no. We tried WoW once when swtor had a the "maintannce period" and it wasnt that good. I mean, nothing against it, but its just not my type of game. It was easy to get into it, as its a swtor clone, but still, the graphics, mechanics and mostly importantly the addons make it really confusing.

Anyway, I said it before already, I would love to see swtor "era" servers like 2.0 or 3.0 I mean those patches when the game was still good!

At first i didn't know what the OP was going on about, but later in the thread it became more apparent it is a warcraft related thing. I've been toying with the idea for years if i should consider playing warcraft at any point, but it isn't like a big desire or anything of the like. however considering it is the vanilla experience in a way, it might give me the opportunity to figure this whole thing out that i've apparently missed out on.

I dunno, maybe i'll consider play this warcraft thing at some point.

At this point though i've had the most untraditional path into MMO games. i came through sim racing games and then just found my way to Star Trek Online and then to SWTOR. i no longer have any interest in Star Trek Online as the developers get further away from their product and more into hiring actors from the shows for nonsensical plots and silly mechanics instead of storytelling about their own game and their own game characters.

Anyway, I said it before already, I would love to see swtor "era" servers like 2.0 or 3.0 I mean those patches when the game was still good!

From what I understand, TOR's stolen everything else from WoW, so we probably will be stealing this too before long.

I never played it and I'm not really interested in playing it tbh, but I do look forward to the upcoming industry theft.

I leveled 2 characters to 60 in Vanilla and ran a level 19 Twink Guild in TBC, I subscribed to it to see classic and asked myself why am I doing this again.... Nothing new here Moving on now...

going to give Anthem a whirl I think, why not right? played everything else just about over the past 22 years 12 hours a day MMO wise. Even if I am disappointed ill still play Anthem. Mostly because ill have to spend $99.99 on it Lol ;)

Edited by CKNORTH

From what I understand, TOR's stolen everything else from WoW, so we probably will be stealing this too before long.

I never played it and I'm not really interested in playing it tbh, but I do look forward to the upcoming industry theft.

With the complete success of WoW classic, the fact that it is overshadowing even WoW retail, I think it has been proved quite successfully that people want a more group friendly, challenging game. I mean it has exploded. The number one issue I chat with retail WoW players and why they left is the same as SWTOR, they made it way to easy and solocentric. Who knows, maybe BW will take note and act on it, but i doubt it. I think right now they are up to like 35 servers all full all the time.

And as trixxie said, there are addons that can make the QoL better then this game, and more are coming. This is a movement folks, something other less popular games (ie: swtor) really needs to take note of. :D

Edited by lightSaberAddiCt

With the complete success of WoW classic, the fact that it is overshadowing even WoW retail, I think it has been proved quite successfully that people want a more group friendly, challenging game. I mean it has exploded. The number one issue I chat with retail WoW players and why they left is the same as SWTOR, they made it way to easy and solocentric. Who knows, maybe BW will take note and act on it, but i doubt it. I think right now they are up to like 35 servers all full all the time.

And as trixxie said, there are addons that can make the QoL better then this game, and more are coming. This is a movement folks, something other less popular games (ie: swtor) really needs to take note of. :D

too early to say it is a success, it needs more time to be sure. a few months should be enough, if it keeps going at the rate it is, there won't be any doubts, but as others stated, there could be those looking at nostalgia and burn out after a few weeks or a few months, all depends on tolerance. so what we see now won't be the same in a few months.