Top of the line PVPer w/ Top of the line advice

coolcash

#4 Macros, make sure you make a lot of Macros for every situation so people think youre good using macros in a game designed to not use them.

hate to disappoint, but macros are only useful in this game for:

Focus Interrupting

Huttball Spam Click

The only people who actually use a focus interrupt macro are braindead pot5 players that can't seem to hit a modifier button and their interrupt button, and the only people who used huttball spam clicks were old ranked 8v8 players on bastion/pot5 who no longer play anyways.

Updated!!! Now with testimonials!!!!

But dont take my word for it! Check out what other PvPers have to say about my TIPS!!!!

"As a sorc, I've seen you get blown." -Erexion

"We have another Spliffy on our hand's" -Ashwinn

"Thanks for the PvP tips Disciples, I don't lose anymore." -Antikz

Updated!!! Now with testimonials!!!!

But dont take my word for it! Check out what other PvPers have to say about my TIPS!!!!

"As a sorc, I've seen you get blown." -Erexion

"We have another Spliffy on our hand's" -Ashwinn

"Thanks for the PvP tips Disciples, I don't lose anymore." -Antikz

So.. Ashwinn has had his hands on Spliffy inappropriately? Poor Spliffster. :(

LOlOLoL You all suck you play on a Pve server and pvp :D And all the "good pvpr's" use macros against teams with no skill :D lolololo come to bastion step up your game noobs!:p wrath of xredix is number one macro users. you ain't good at all. come at me bro! Edited by Skummy

LOlOLoL You all suck you play on a Pve server and pvp :D And all the "good pvpr's" use macros against teams with no skill :D lolololo come to bastion step up your game noobs!:p wrath of xredix is number one macro users. you ain't good at all. come at me bro!

I'm going out on a limb here, but I assume you realize that the Harb cup.. verily runneth over with Bastion players atm. ;)