Rakata weapons still useless in 1.1

What's bad is...my guild is trying to get the Columi weapons since Rakata weapons are being ignored. The one person who already has a Columi weapon was auto-assigned the next Columi weapon.

Therefore, our complete Normal Mode run was pointless, as no one needs anything else.

So not being able to assign the best drop in Normal Mode to people who actually need the item and Rakata weapons being useless, quite difficult to get a better weapon for PvE. So we all use Champion lightsabers, while Rakata tokens sit in our bank. /sad

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the people who are for whatever reasons trying to justify it, saying that its 6 dps increase or whatnot, you obviously have no knowledge as to how endgame pve works so for the love of god stop posting ignorant comments.

You obviously can't read. I said 6 damage not 6 DPS.

my damage is over 600 so with battlemaster I will not even reach a full 1% damage increase. Less then 1% increase doesn't do ANYTHING.

*edit* and damage and armor of rakata and battlemaster are the same before anyone makes a stupid "It's rakata not battlemaster QQ_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q_Q"

I'm merely saying the ONLY reason you could actually want this fixed is for showing it off for ego since a less than 1% increase will NOT effect your gameplay in any way noticable. In which as I have said I understand you want to do this HOWEVER there are more important things to fix instead of raider epeens.

Edited by TeH-DeVa

I dont have a Columi weapon in either hand, and we dont run normal mode anymore so im not going to get one. my current ones are 126 level so from 126 to 140 is a huge increase for me.

It's actually the same differance (wait less then 1%) to the already working columi! So deal with it and have your elitist guild gear their players.

It's actually the same differance (wait less then 1%) to the already working columi! So deal with it and have your elitist guild gear their players.

I don't neet anything else than a weapon, already have the Rakata token and I have absolutely no intention of grinding normals mindlessly just to get my columi weapon throwing everything else to garbage. I won't waste another day, I'm already loosing two to do hardmodes, which is way more than enough PvE for me. I'm using the champion saber and rakata (or even columi) would be a huge upgrade for me, since champion has only one stat +expertise and columi/rakata have two. So yeah, I want them.

Regards,

Kalantris

Secondly... this is my bump to put this issue to the top again. Please fix this BW and acknowledge this post. Do I have to start spamming tickets in game and everyone in my guild doing so because we have guildies who are holding tokens in their inventory because they are afraid to purchase the broken Rakata items? Edited by Trineda
removed quote

Just bought my rakata weapon for loads of dkp - to find out it was 126. I am really disappointed since I have better weapons (columi).

People are saying that IF they fix this, you won't probably fix my current weapon in the bag and that makes me sad - seeing that I spend alot of dkp on it ;[.

Please fix the rakata weapons now.

another bump since bioware ignores its playerbase........

this thread has more views and reply than the stickys........BIOWARE ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION !!! RESPOND !!!

Hey, if I close my eyes, the world stops existing right? ... i mean ... right?

Today from GeorgZoeller:

Hi,

This issue will be fixed in an upcoming patch. (Not 1.1.1)

Items already acquired by players will be upgraded automatically to the fixed versions when that happens.

Edited by Rommulox

another bump since bioware ignores its playerbase........

this thread has more views and reply than the stickys........BIOWARE ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION !!! RESPOND !!!

Guess it would've helped if you read the dev response above you, huh?

Hi,

Items already acquired by players will be upgraded automatically to the fixed versions when that happens.

thank you for that, George. We shall now leave you in peace. Hope upcoming means soon . :)

Another useless thread about a minor issue only a minority of players even care about.

Oh, and thanks devs for responding to this nonsense and ignore a whole lot of the bigger issues out there affecting the MAJORITY of players!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Please tell me you do NOT mean chat bubbles.

Hi,

A pretty disappointing response for a fix that doesn't even need a client side patch and depending on the database layout, even the cleaner could change 3 numbers per item from 22 to 25 in less than 10minutes.

Hi,

Well, while I'm happy it's being fixed, I must say I'm very dissapointed we have to wait at least two weeks for it.

I guess I'll just bank the token sitting in my inventory...

Hi,

Does this include rakata armor like rakata guardian tank armor with surge all over it?

A pretty disappointing response for a fix that doesn't even need a client side patch and depending on the database layout, even the cleaner could change 3 numbers per item from 22 to 25 in less than 10minutes.

Great idea, run DB changes with the client running. Hey, they don't even need to test it cause it's just a data change, right? Just bang together some SQL and go! What could go wrong? :rolleyes:

How about we let this pass into their normal QA cycle and roll out. Seems much safer. You even got a Dev response. I'd say this one should be put to bed.