Really tired of level 7's autoclicking chests on Ilum.

KipMalice

Allowing level 7's to go to Ilum-not a great idea

Allowing level 7's to loot chests on Ilum-not a great idea.

Allowing level 7's to stand next to a mob of the same faction while they use an autoclicker to loot chests 24/7-/facepalm

And ignoring hundreds of reports (over 17 days) of this behavior and the guy only ever logs off during maintenance-/facepalm

Oh yeah and putting a medical droid 50 feet away from this chest so you can sell all of your greens and medpacks and never move more than 50 feet-/facepohIgiveup.

• Replies 354
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they're invisible, how do you know they're there?

Video 1:

Video 2-Literally taken 15 minutes ago? :

I have reported the same people for over 2 weeks. So yes, and almost every other 50 has reported them. You can also see them because they "unstealth" to sell to the medic. And the hack is also glitchy and they pop up for a second or so sometimes.

You can't loot a chest and stay stealthed, so squash that right now.

And this bothers you so much exactly why?

Are they stealing your easy-to-pick chests?

If it doesn't bother you, why are you in the thread?

Hacks and exploits bother everyone except those who use them.

Edited by Zorvan

Because they are afk making millions of credits a day? And that ruins server economies?

Can you be a little more specific please? How many millions exactly?

And how do you know how many credits exploiters are making? That raises some very interesting questions :cool:

Allowing level 7's to go to Ilum-not a great idea

Allowing level 7's to loot chests on Ilum-not a great idea.

Allowing level 7's to stand next to a mob of the same faction while they use an autoclicker to loot chests 24/7-/facepalm

And ignoring hundreds of reports (over 17 days) of this behavior and the guy only ever logs off during maintenance-/facepalm

Oh yeah and putting a medical droid 50 feet away from this chest so you can sell all of your greens and medpacks and never move more than 50 feet-/facepohIgiveup.

Here here!

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/Screenshot_2012-01-23_17_54_59_517768.jpg

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa445/wow176/Screenshot_2012-01-21_14_42_54_193238.jpg

They're on my server too =(