shadow - infiltration??

Werronious

Why is Shadow infiltration so bad in pvp? Just came back to the game after 3 years, feel so bad even with t2 pvp gear...I cant solo anyone anymore, dont remember this class being so bad...3 years ago I could solo anyone now just die trying :/

WHAT HAPPENED?:rak_02:

The class has received several brutal nerfs to damage and utility changes. Plus, they fixed things that weren't working properly, which gave us a couple advantages while they were broken. A huge factor though, is that the class changes made during your time away have skewed the advantage to ranged classes.

Why is Shadow infiltration so bad in pvp? Just came back to the game after 3 years, feel so bad even with t2 pvp gear...I cant solo anyone anymore, dont remember this class being so bad...3 years ago I could solo anyone now just die trying :/

WHAT HAPPENED?:rak_02:

In your case its sounds like more of a l2p issue. being gone for 3 years you might not remember all the abilities and new abilties that all the classes have now and then figured out what you should do in all those scenarios, infiltration is not bad at all and is actually very good in 1v1s, the only 1v1 match up you should not win is vs scoundrels/operatives who play the burst spec, vs anything else its much more of a skill match up between the players.