Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Taking Screenshots?

dahennessy
12.19.2011 , 03:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Poggle View Post
Good to know. Is there a way to remap it to a different folder? I have my drive partitioned and it is saving it to a partition used solely for the OS.
If you don't want to save any data besides OS on the partition, the My Documents folder shouldn't be on there after all. Almost every game uses this to save user-specific data. You can simply remap it by navigationg to the "real" folder (C:\Users\xxxyouUserXXX\), right klick "My Documents" and set a new dir on the Path tab (You will then be asked to move all files to the new location).

Nudd-Kitajin
12.19.2011 , 03:50 AM | #12
All mine are black, which ever method I use (running win7).
SWG Infinity Player - Kitajin & Sako
AOC Crom Player - Nudd

Darcilon
12.21.2011 , 02:49 AM | #13
No progress yet, other than that changing from fullscreen to windowed fullscreen made me able to past images captured with print screen to paint and save manually. Holocam still doesn't work, game is not creating the screenshot folder to user folder.

Anyone else with this issue?

Zombipeep
12.23.2011 , 06:56 PM | #14
I'm having the same problem -- I keep taking them but they're not being saved. there's no screenshot folder and the holocron thing I got isn't working either. Kind of sucks b/c I love taking screenies. :-(

skelch
12.25.2011 , 10:18 PM | #15
If you press print screen and then when you exit the program you can open PAINT and click EDIT then PASTE, then save the image and it will save a screen shot as well. I wish there was a way to turn the hud off before taking a screen shot.

kahnmann
12.26.2011 , 10:39 AM | #16
On my G15, the game was recognizing the Prt Scr/Sys Rq as "Pause." I did a Preferences->Key Mappings->Miscellaneous->Print Screen and set it by clicking on it then pushing the button labeled "Prt Scr" on my keyboard.

JayceePD
01.08.2012 , 06:04 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by skelch View Post
If you press print screen and then when you exit the program you can open PAINT and click EDIT then PASTE, then save the image and it will save a screen shot as well. I wish there was a way to turn the hud off before taking a screen shot.
Control + U will get rid of HUD

disposablesteve
01.08.2012 , 07:58 PM | #18
My screenshots are all coming out black, any advice? Thought it was intended unless you have the DD Holocron item but apparently not, tis boggling me.

Orange Pixel of Doom, can never be unseen

tempestryder
01.26.2012 , 05:05 PM | #19
With Windows 7, it's possible end up with two My Documents. One under Libraries, and the other under your Username. Double check by going to C:\Users\<Username>\My Documents. I hope this helps someone!

Galindon
01.31.2012 , 06:26 PM | #20
Um, Documents, Star Wars Folder, Screenshots. WIN
Guild master -- Prophets of Destruction
16-player Progression focused guild | EST-PvE Krayt Dragon | Casual PvP