What feature would you like to see added to the "Appearance Designer"?

-Gender change

-Advanced Class change

-Character name/Legacy name change

-Cybernetic/prosthetic attachments (hands, forearms, arms, legs, -single or double set for each) - Not just for Cyborgs, make it for all races! I mean if Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker (prior to his change to Darth Vader), can have them why can't the rest of us? It doesn't make them any less human.

-add more race unlocks ( Nautolan, Togruta, Kel Dor, Ithorian, Gen'Dai etc)

Edited by RaithHarth

-Cybernetic/prosthetic attachments (hands, forearms, arms, legs, -single or double set for each) - Not just for Cyborgs, make it for all races! I mean if Luke Skywalker and Anakin Skywalker (prior to his change to Darth Vader), can have them why can't the rest of us? It doesn't make them any less human.

This^

And body cybernetics, not just prostheses. Ok, nerdy head-canon, but my Agent has scars all up and down his front and back torso, cybernetic overlay on the spine, replacement collar-bone that acts sort of like a medical port and a plating bit on his front that was once supposed to be for slicing wires and stuff.

And I want that. I want it to real in game :D

Oh and body scars. And more scars and the chance to have scars overlay.

Full body tattoos

piercings

more Twilek love purple skin / different eye colours ( red , orange, white ) more tattoo options

more hair styles

possibly some of the human hair / eyes that was released already , to the other races cyborg etc

options to display a darkside rank lower than your current ,for people that dislike red skin turning pink

( but like the darker looking character ie darkside 1,2 )

still think some of the customization is a tad pricey hopefully this will get lowered in the future

Edited by gurneyslabb

Only thing I miss, is to be able to have my charater actually SMILE! :p

It irks me it's always these serious faces... bah!

They do have that in the emote menu on the chatbox. They are under "moods". These moods have been around for a while

They should add a new tier of darkness and light. Kinda like Fable...you get so evil that bug or flies swarm around you. Or your eyes turn solid black or white if your light side.

Seems like some of these idea are from City of Heroes/City of Villians.

Now this would take some work and redoing voice overs but picking what your voice sounds like or as you get more evil, your voice changes, etc etc.

Then again...Bioware is working hard on new content that I doubt we'll see anything like this for a while.

I WANT TO PLAY AS YODA!!!!

I don't wanna see an adv. class change. But I would like them to add a credits purchase option for subs on the Appearance Designer.

I don't like how BW is using the complementary cartel coin allowance for subs as an excuse for charging subs CCs for stuff like that. I feel kinda disrespected by them when they ask me to spend more money than the monthly amount I already pay...

More (long) hairstyles, more shades of haircolor. Maybe haircolors with high- or lowlights or how you call them, what was popular among the female population not that long ago?

Or maybe just a more complex appearance designer just to be better able to finetune your looks...

Yes I'm quite vain about my female toons...