Emote Suggestion Thread

I want /flourish to work properly before anything else.

/flourish works brilliantly! , it's my most often used emote , for most part due to the minor 'exploit' left in it that enables you to get on your mount with your weapons out.

Look out for a pair of Charred orange/black Light Sabres sitting Zen like in the hands of a cross legged sentinel on his Meditation Chair mount - or equally cool, on the Aratech Lux - that'll be me, enjoying the /flourish in all its exploited glory!

a new emote ?

/Checkit ~ 'Azzurro Tells Master Blaster to Check Him Out!' :rak_03:

/getknotted<toon> /GoinDown<target>

/Crossarms. (I know you can emote to cross your arms but it's not seen, show it, plus add it on constant not a three second arm fold and loop.

/Attention (You stand to attention, as all soldiers do, arms behind your back until you move, again a constant emote.

/FullSalute - (You Stand Saluting until moving.)

/Creditflip - (Because why not ? :D)

/Playdead - (You flop to the ground with an amusing sound, playing dead)

/Bottlebreak1 (I know there is a recently added bottle smash to the head, to use as a weapon, have another that see's you drink from said bottle before throwing it to the side, or on the floor...etc)

/Chair7 - A Voss Chair ;3.

These are all great, also a proper animation for /meditate and the ability to choose between poses for the /chair emote. I hate having to spam it until my toon finally decides to lean forward or lean back or whatever position it is I was going for. I realize /chair1, /chair2, /chair3, etc. are the emotes with actual chairs, but maybe a /chairA, /chairB...?

• 2 weeks later...
I don't know if it technically exists in the SW universe (regardless if it's "Canon" or "Legends"), but why not an emote that is either a regen of a character making a pizza (just flipping dough in the air or rolling it on a table) or just infinite animation of rolling dough or tossing the dough in the air until movement? Maybe /pizza or "space disc" or something? :D:p

• 3 weeks later...

dance emotes..

/moonwalk or star warsy.. the /hothwalk

The dance from Dumb and Dumber with Jim Carrey.

The cotton eye joe dance.

some breakdancing dances would be cool.

the lebron james fairy dust move in the beginning of the games. and have the fairy dust in different colors like fireworks

bullrider.. have left hand as if holding onto the saddle.. but legs jumping up and down and the right hand up in the air.

the splits

/redcarpet: If you don't have anyone selected, your character strikes a pose. If you have someone selected, you draw attention to them like Will Smith with Jada (this is what I'm talking about). Fun for showing off your appreciation for your friends.

Maybe also a /lotus or /crosslegged as an alternative to the regular /sit emote for sitting on the floor.

• 1 month later...

/foldarms should actually have a pose to go with it. Arms folded, leg crossed, leaning back some. It'd be oh so helpful for all of us loners and wallflowers trying to look cool and aloof.

Of course, it'd be best if it was just a constant relatively-static emote once initiated, like /chair is.

A previous poster hit on the emotes I would most like to see. All exist as animations in the game currently, and would be enthusiastically embraced by role players (who type out descriptions for this stuff all the time with no animations), and probably appreciated by everyone in general.

[CONTINUOUS]

various /standing and /leaning emotes;

• add Hand on hips. NPC Exampe.

• add Both hands on hips. NPC Exampe

• /crossarms - I don't even need to explain this.

• /foldfront - add Hands folded on front, NPC Example.

• /foldback - add Hands folded at behind. NPC Exampe

• add Leaning to wall or to crate. NPC Exampe

[CONTINUOUS]

various misc emotes;

• /restless2 or /pace - add Sith Inquisitor regeneration animation without the glow, it is perfect for angrily/nervously-walking-on-your-spot-while-waiting-something-to-happen.

• /pace2 - Walking on a straight line while making hand gestures like you are explaining something, to your group, to your troops, in a military fashion.

• /usecomputer or /slice - add the current animation of using computer / typing on keyboard. NPC Example.

• /datapad - Make the current one as a continuous emote, not a one time.

• /comlink - Like we get something into our earpiece.

• 2 weeks later...

I know timewarp was in this thread... would be totally awesome... Not time to read thru the whole thread but...

strut and/or dance from Saturday Night Fever

Footloose

a personal favorite of mine, and I don't know how many people know this one... but how about the worlds smallest violin playing my heart bleeds for you... hehe

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it is already available or even if it has already been suggested, but I would like to see and have an emote where your character pumps his/her arms in the air and howls like a sand person does with their gaffi sticks.

This could be particularly cool if your character was wearing the "Sand People Pillager Armor Set."

Edited by Darth_Krushya
more info

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think multiple emotes that must make their way in-game are many of the ones we have encountered on Oricon.

The first of these, /siphon.

/siphon would be the emote we see with the last phase of Dread Council, and on many mobs from Ziost, to Dromund Kaas, and even on Tython. The version most memorable that I have in mind is below:

http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/sith-imperium/images/f/fa/.siphon.png/revision/latest?cb=20150707072154

In this version the eyes are purple, and the hands glow with a faded sort of mist. You could always do /siphonsith and /siphonjedi, and add a version where the jedi is all yellow.

Second, /stasis.

This is a more sithly version of the emote but here, a classy no glow would work just fine. Essentially it lets use make use of the rakata stasis chamber AND kolto things.

Modeling, a Vossian Gormak:

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/sith-imperium/images/d/d7/Emote.png/revision/latest?cb=20150707073131

Also, /float

Its another version of the above, but it doesn't need to have all the extra colors. [unless you want it too.....]

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/sith-imperium/images/5/59/Gracious.png/revision/latest?cb=20150707073800

Finally, /Brontes

Hey, I think everyone wants to float!

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/sith-imperium/images/2/29/Brontes4.png/revision/latest?cb=20150707074016

MOST IMPORTANTLY, MAKE ALL OF THESE LOOPING!!! OTHERWISE ALL APPLICATIONS IN RP BECOME STUPID!

• 3 weeks later...