BW - loving the new character sheet panel - thnx for the upgrade

Macetheace

It's nice to see something you've seen for so long, look a little different, and improved too, with just some minor changes.

I like the larger size of the character, thanks to the collapse second stat info that use to be there, I really love the information and organisation of the amplifier's list - I'd just say, please give us the option to minimise it, as sometimes it popping up can be annoying. It has good info though. I like how the information is organised, and you can quick glance all the amplifiers that need updating.

But what struck me the most was how detailed my character looked and in normal light.. seriously, you can't always see your character well in different lighting scenarios, so to have the character panel have this larger more detailed one is good.

The only downside is I can't collapse the Amplifier list when i want to, or default it to hidden, if I prefer,.. i recommend a check box at the top right corner, when it is checked, the Amplifier list will always load up when you launch the character sheet, this is also the default for those who log in after the patch, unchecking means it won't not load up when you press C, but would be collapsed, to view it simply click on the icon nearby.

One more thing, although the amplifier pop out is hidden when you switch to outfitter view, you can't click through the area where it was popped up, it's almost as if the mouse knows it is there, although you can't fix it, this probably needs to be corrected.

One more thing, although the amplifier pop out is hidden when you switch to outfitter view, you can't click through the area where it was popped up, it's almost as if the mouse knows it is there, although you can't fix it, this probably needs to be corrected.

It’s still there, it’s just invisibility.

Edited by TrixxieTriss