Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Veteran Ortuno is overtuned.

JediQuaker
12.07.2019 , 12:46 PM | #21
I've done Depths of Manaan many times. Only some of the time have I seen a tank (real or fake) running from kolto to kolto. I assume it depends upon various things, but it's not always "run from kolto to kolto".
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Gyronamics
12.07.2019 , 06:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by JediQuaker View Post
I've done Depths of Manaan many times. Only some of the time have I seen a tank (real or fake) running from kolto to kolto. I assume it depends upon various things, but it's not always "run from kolto to kolto".
Ofc not.

It's more like take one kolto while kiting 3-4 pools I can't recall how many and then in the low damage interval while the boss AFKs immune you pick up another kolto and wait.

But if you wanna get all dramatic then you gotta spice up the description.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018

JediQuaker
12.08.2019 , 11:41 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Gyronamics View Post
It's more like take one kolto while kiting 3-4 pools I can't recall how many and then in the low damage interval while the boss AFKs immune you pick up another kolto and wait.
Why do you feel you need to "kite pools", or is that just an expression?. I think the only time you need to worry about pools is when he does Flow. And then it's best not to have pools spread all around.

Also, I've noticed that in Manaan (and every other vet FP) people tend to overuse the koltos. Some people waste a kolto when their health is only down like 10-25%. Then, when you really need one, they're all used up. Wait until at least 50% to use a kolto.
Hold water, a sieve may not, but hold another sieve, it will - Yoda..

Referral code - http://www.swtor.com/r/dZ8wSV

Gyronamics
12.08.2019 , 11:59 AM | #24
The pools give you a debuff that lets his lightning attacks stun you, he does the big aoe channel and I believe occasionally does a single attack which stuns too.
Hotwired

Niman, Tomb of Freedon Nadd, The Red Eclipse, Darth Malgus

2011 - The Immortals, The Lumberjacks, Nano, Not Good Enough, Disciples of Babylon, Salt Miners - 2018