Mod Stations: Need to be on the ship and fleet

Lokai

Seriously these are indispensable since they cute price of modding by a HUGE amount(thats pulling mods out of items). Having to go clear back to an older area, or to capital planet to use one is silly. They need to at least be on the fleet if not in the ship itself or remove cost incurred for modding with out a station ie remove stations entirely.

just a small peev having wasted time going clear back to the fleet only to have to go BACK to balmora to do my modding.

Edit: so none on balmorra either? none on the fleet? what did you do remove all stations save home worlds? thats pointless -.-;

Edited by Lokai

I'm only upto level 25, but pulling mods out of my stuff costs me like 150 credits at most?

Granted over a large period of time this accumulates, but if it can save you a trip back to your homeworld, in which time you could potentially do 2-3 quests, which reward at least 3 times the cost of removing a mod, would you not agree it's worth it?

Edited by Marxeh

Mod stations are no longer required. I have been able to add and take out mods in both armor and weapons wherever I want.

I think the OP is saying that if you use a mod station you pay a lot less to get mods out. If that is the case, it's good to know. It will save me a lot of money. And there definitely need to be more in that case.

• 1 year later...
I think the OP is saying that if you use a mod station you pay a lot less to get mods out. If that is the case, it's good to know. It will save me a lot of money. And there definitely need to be more in that case.

What!...wait...is this true?? It's cheaper to remove with a station than not?

You guys are missing a VERY big point about mod stations. You CANNOT add an augmentation slot unless you are AT a mod station. That is why it would be nice to have a few more of them around.

Um, this thread is from over a year ago . At that time, Augmentation kits didn't even exist, so of course they didn't mention them. Why did you bump such an old thread? :rolleyes:

PS - there's also a mod station near the training area on the bridge deck of Ziost.

Edited by chuixupu

Buy the legacy unlock with travel to home capital, there is a mod station there.

Problem solved.

and u are most welcome

Really? Do you realize how old this thread is? Do you realize that at the time this thread was created, over a YEAR ago, that the passes weren't even available? Next time just let the year old neccro'd thread to die like it should've a year ago.

Problem Solved

You are most welcome.