Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jugg Force Leap CD higher?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Jugg Force Leap CD higher?

TrixxieTriss
11.17.2019 , 08:53 PM | #1
I can’t remember, so I’m asking. Wasnt force leap CD lower than 15secs (no alacrity). Even with 7,3% alacrity it still seems high at 14secs.

It just seems much higher or maybe it’s that stupid clock timer skewing my perception?

Anyone care to chime in here and set me right, it’s drive me crazy.

KumbayaGOD
11.17.2019 , 09:05 PM | #2
as i remember you can take utility that lower the leap cool down everytime you get attack
http://www.swtor.com/r/vczzh2 click here for referal code you you get: FREE TRANSFER , FREE STUFFS, FREE 7 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION, FREE UNLOCK AND MORE

Seterade
11.17.2019 , 09:19 PM | #3
supposedly that utility isn't scaling properly. while I can't clarify on that, I can say the short time I played rage and venge both to test their useage in 6.0, I took reduced leap on venge and not on rage, didn't personaly notice anydifference between venge leap red cd and rage norm cd

mjboehm
11.18.2019 , 07:34 AM | #4
The utility warmonger has been broken since the expansion came out. This is why it feels like forever in between leaps.

Lundorff
11.18.2019 , 08:26 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by mjboehm View Post
The utility warmonger has been broken since the expansion came out. This is why it feels like forever in between leaps.
http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes/

Quote:
The Warmonger Utility now lowers the active cooldown of Force Charge when attacked, as intended.
Supposedly it's fixed now.

mjboehm
11.18.2019 , 09:15 AM | #6
They tried last Thursday but failed. Your force leap will now show it is off cool down but with not work till it has been 14 seconds.

RACATW
11.18.2019 , 04:50 PM | #7
Did they finally fix it and take it off 'charges' or whatever that was? I haven't bothered to log in for a while.

mjboehm
11.18.2019 , 06:39 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by RACATW View Post
Did they finally fix it and take it off 'charges' or whatever that was? I haven't bothered to log in for a while.
They took away the only thing in the game that could give a jugg another charge but did not remove the charges from leap.