Outer Rim Templars - Guild Merger Proposal Thread

Miallen

Do you have a small Republic guild that lacks the numbers to do the things you really want to do? Are you looking for a way to keep your friends together while expanding into a larger community?

The Outer Rim Templars are looking for small Republic guilds that are just wanting to join a community of friends that continues to grow. We are a pre-launch guild that originated off of the Juyo server, and still stayed together through two server mergers, Diablo 3, GW2, and Pandas! Our guild is ran by 5 Officers whom point the guild in the right direction and get things moving. Level at your pace, join Ops groups, PvP Teams, and run Flashpoints. What you want to do with your characters is up to you, and it always should be.

We are looking for fun, friendly, active, mature individuals who are willing to be helpful to each other to achieve a common goal. You should be respectful to all within this guild, as well as show a respectful attitude towards others outside the guild. Character level does not matter, as we have people at all levels currently working towards 50.

Please visit our Recruitment Thread for more details, as well as our Website for more details about ORT and our community, and feel free to contact any of our Officers for more information.

-Miallen

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

With 2.0, we know there are a lot of guilds who may have dropped off with the activity, or maybe you are just looking to have more people to do things with.

I ask you to please consider bringing your group of friends to ORT. We can accommodate groups large and small. Please find myself or one of my officers in game to find out how we can make this work.