Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Agent joining SIS question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Agent joining SIS question

SithKoriandr
04.03.2018 , 05:01 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
My agent killed some people -- so I was probably NOT LS enough ...
besides, I killed the son of a hut anyway --- horribly -- he deserved it imho -- no one does that to me and lives ...
I stayed true blue Empire till we had that choice to make at the end ... then I broke lose and went my own way ( serves the Empire right) --- and YES I want the option to stay Republic if it is given to me later --- but not as an Ardun lacky
Wasn't it Keeper/Minister who did it to you?
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry

Tashia
04.03.2018 , 07:08 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Wasn't it Keeper/Minister who did it to you?
Oh yea --- and if I remember correctly I confronted him about it and let him have it ---
but the SIS bum ( sorry SIS!) USED the password --- no excuses --- it was Imperial Intel that did it ---
but the renegade Jedi was the one who got the information somehow (highly suspicious of an inside job .. )
no mercy ....... IF I could have, the Minister would have gotten an "early retirement"
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

SithKoriandr
04.05.2018 , 09:11 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Tashia View Post
Oh yea --- and if I remember correctly I confronted him about it and let him have it ---
but the SIS bum ( sorry SIS!) USED the password --- no excuses --- it was Imperial Intel that did it ---
but the renegade Jedi was the one who got the information somehow (highly suspicious of an inside job .. )
no mercy ....... IF I could have, the Minister would have gotten an "early retirement"
Enemies using enemies, par for the course. All the blame for my agent, went to the Empire itself. Did the job I was given and they do that to me in return. Unforgivable.

Then, if you do stay loyal (and even if you don't) you're not made head of Sith Intelligence, but they'll gladly use you.
"It's now very common to hear people say, 'I'm rather offended by that.' As if that gives them certain rights. It's actually nothing more...than a whine. 'I find that offensive.' It has no meaning; it has no purpose; it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. 'I am offended by that.' Well, so *********** what." - Stephen Fry