Alien Agent Watcher Two Romance

LorcaGneditch

As far as I know and have heard --- the "romance" is not permanent --- Watcher pretty much "nex'es" it with you

(remember, she is basically all business, and I have a strong feeling believes she is "superior" to you ) --- or at least that is what I get from the comments about her training and all

There is further romantic content with Watcher 2 after chapter one. Her romance doesn't have the same status as companion romances, but it's there if you want to pursue it. My miralukan sniper was able to follow the storyline with her to the end, if you're wondering about the alien side of things. Edited by Estelindis

There is further romantic content with Watcher 2 after chapter one. Her romance doesn't have the same status as companion romances, but it's there if you want to pursue it. My miralukan sniper was able to follow the storyline with her to the end, if you're wondering about the alien side of things.

Yeah, I heard it's not for aliens. Could you please give me a tip what to do to access it? Because it seems it has some harsh requirements.

Don't even go have a drink with Kaylio (which I don't even thinks was a flirt option). My poor Chiss agent fell pretty hard for Watcher Two. Didn't even flirt with Kaylio, but he had a drink with her and it was all over with Watcher Two. I've heard people say don't even talk to Kaylio at all if you want an alien romance with Watcher Two. Edited by Kryswyn