Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Are you kidding with Skadge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Are you kidding with Skadge?

Nefertuss's Avatar


Nefertuss
09.27.2015 , 02:16 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by SithKoriandr View Post
Though, after being brainwashed for bring loyal and doing one's job, my agent started down her path of "The Empire is terrible and will never be good"
My sentiments exactly, mostly... my sniper is technically still loyal, but is cooperating with Kothe to keep the collateral damage on both sides to a minimum, using her position in sith intelligence to act as a sort of conscience, ensuring sith intel treats its agents better than its predecessor while supporting Darth Marr's reformist policies in hopes of changing the Empire for the better to ultimately end the war. I just hope she gets a chance explain that to Lana before she gets sabered by her own lover. XD

EDIT: Then again, since Valkorion's empire all but annihilates both factions while the players are in carbonite stasis, I suppose all that is moot?
"Today I kicked a rancor's nads, the look on Vik's face... priceless!"

~Major Arwenin- Havoc Squad

Nistsy's Avatar


Nistsy
09.28.2015 , 11:47 PM | #52
I was going to kill Gault, but then, naaaah lets let him talk me into WORKING with him and letting him live on my ship
If companions ever get killable again, i will stand by my word and throw him out the airlock

Jedi_riches's Avatar


Jedi_riches
09.29.2015 , 04:19 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by Nistsy View Post
I was going to kill Gault, but then, naaaah lets let him talk me into WORKING with him and letting him live on my ship
If companions ever get killable again, i will stand by my word and throw him out the airlock
Yeah, as I said before he is a difficult one, my bounty hunter wants revenges above all else at this point in the hunter story, so he would not jeopardise his place in the great hunt by keeping a target alive, by this point I have done some pretty dark side acts as I will play by the letter of the contract just in case.
My bounty hunter will stop at nothing in getting his revenge on Tarro Blood.

EzechielOfDanzig's Avatar


EzechielOfDanzig
03.24.2018 , 05:08 AM | #54
I litteraly need a possibility to kick Skadge out of the airlock.

My BH was (mostly) on the light side - good girl, with her principles solid as a rock - a true Mando by choice. All companions fit (however I agree that Gault is questionable and fits freezer perfectly) but Skadge since first encounter is a pain in the neck. Carefuly placed shot between his eyes is my dream come true.

I think an option to actually choose who joins your crew is a paramount of RP. Giving "Yes, Sure, Yes" choices is giving no choice at all.

TalonVII's Avatar


TalonVII
03.24.2018 , 03:58 PM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by EzechielOfDanzig View Post
I litteraly need a possibility to kick Skadge out of the airlock.

My BH was (mostly) on the light side - good girl, with her principles solid as a rock - a true Mando by choice. All companions fit (however I agree that Gault is questionable and fits freezer perfectly) but Skadge since first encounter is a pain in the neck. Carefuly placed shot between his eyes is my dream come true.

I think an option to actually choose who joins your crew is a paramount of RP. Giving "Yes, Sure, Yes" choices is giving no choice at all.
In KOTFE when you do one of the recruiting missions you actually run into Skadge and you get a chance to kill him. I do EVERY time.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy

EzechielOfDanzig's Avatar


EzechielOfDanzig
03.24.2018 , 05:38 PM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by TalonVII View Post
In KOTFE when you do one of the recruiting missions you actually run into Skadge and you get a chance to kill him. I do EVERY time.
Oh... He is sooo dead then. Thanks mate. You made my day!

TalonVII's Avatar


TalonVII
03.25.2018 , 04:54 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by EzechielOfDanzig View Post
Oh... He is sooo dead then. Thanks mate. You made my day!
No problem. Glad I could be of help. And it's the mission to get Sgt Rursk of the JK story. At the end you find Skadge and it gives you the option. Sure it's dark side points, but well worth it.

Have fun.
Pretty, so what do we blow up first? -Wraith Squadron Motto
Ebon Hawk
Skiratta Legacy