Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Are you kidding with Skadge?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Are you kidding with Skadge?

SW_display_name
05.16.2014 , 11:10 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Irongut View Post
but most of all Quinn. It is literally years since he betrayed me but I still want to make him scream every time I see his annoying face.
It's the mole.

It ruins every convo he appears in.

I just get by without heals.

Also I just realized how ironic it is that Quinn has a prominent mole. Well-played, writers.

wainot-keel
05.16.2014 , 11:39 AM | #12
There are some douches as crew members but Skadge is easily, by far, the most repellent and aggravating companion. I too was waiting to kill him. Instead, he got himself a position with your crew. WTH
I doubt I'll ever get the +10 presence for completing his story line.

Jandi
05.16.2014 , 01:39 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by wainot-keel View Post
There are some douches as crew members but Skadge is easily, by far, the most repellent and aggravating companion. I too was waiting to kill him. Instead, he got himself a position with your crew. WTH
I doubt I'll ever get the +10 presence for completing his story line.
You'd be surprised. He's really just a big softie. A sick, psychotic softie.

Darth_Wicked
05.16.2014 , 04:09 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
You'd be surprised. He's really just a big softie. A sick, psychotic softie.
I walked around with Skadge on my Mercenary on Voss, Corellia and Makeb.

Quite honestly, I couldn't back then remember the last time I had laughed as much while traversing the landscape with a companion. Dude is absolutely and utterly hilarious.

Darkelefantos
05.16.2014 , 04:19 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by SW_display_name View Post
[*]Inquisitor, Xalek. He completely brazenly violates Korriban tradition
Spoiler
This place has been an empty wasteland for a long time. No longer.

"In a world without gold, we might've been heroes!"

SW_display_name
05.16.2014 , 06:41 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
Spoiler
Spoiler

Jandi
05.17.2014 , 05:53 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth_Wicked View Post
I walked around with Skadge on my Mercenary on Voss, Corellia and Makeb.

Quite honestly, I couldn't back then remember the last time I had laughed as much while traversing the landscape with a companion. Dude is absolutely and utterly hilarious.
It's so refreshing compared to every other companion. He's big, stupid, ugly and a homicidal maniac. It's the perfect formula for hilarity.

Allegos
05.17.2014 , 06:40 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by eldefail View Post
Now, if Bioware would give us the option of redoing the class and companion mission conversation cutscenes that might provide a viable workaround and killing companions could be re-implemented. Offer more ship droids to replace each missing companion.
I would kill to have your proposed "replace companions I don't get along with, with droids" option.
"The Nerfbat is a natural part of life. Rejoice for those FOTMs who transform into the Force. Mourn them do not. Miss them do not. Attachment leads to jealousy. The shadow of greed that is."

eldefail
05.17.2014 , 09:16 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Allegos View Post
I would kill to have your proposed "replace companions I don't get along with, with droids" option.
Yeah. The companion "role" kits thing would cover the loss of a tank or healer companion, but not the crew skill bonuses. At least this way you could just purchase a replacement that becomes available only after its counterpart companion has been offered in the class story. Maybe make it so Treek or HK or other companions can work this way?

Sidenti
05.17.2014 , 10:17 AM | #20
Anyone who wants to get rid of Skadge is more than welcome to trade me for Risha.

I'd hurry to take me up on this offer - not because supplies are going fast, but because...

Spoiler

I'm comfortably certain the writer of Risha's personality had a really bad relationship at one point. But anyway - look me up if ya wanna trade. -bp