Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which companions from vanilla (all factions) and newer stories be friends or more?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Which companions from vanilla (all factions) and newer stories be friends or more?

ethanredmace
03.19.2018 , 08:26 PM | #1
Example: Tanno Vik (Republic), Vette (Empire), and Gault Rennow (Empire) Feel free to discuss this and any other non-player-characters that you would feel like would be friends and even possibly best buddies if you put the both of them (or more) together. The rule here is only 2 for a possible romantic relationship unless the person is still figuring out who to be with like for example: Akavvi and, Torian, who's still figuring out if he wants to be with Mako or not.

bluehufsa
03.20.2018 , 03:43 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by ethanredmace View Post
Example: Tanno Vik (Republic) and Gault Rennow (Empire) Feel free to discuss this and any other non-player-characters that you would feel like would be friends and even possibly best buddies if you put the both of them together.
Torian & Akaavi ( since they are both Mando) is the best thing i could come up with right now
"Rainbow Demon - pick up your heart and run

Rainbow Demon - lives for his sword and his gun"

SteveTheCynic
03.20.2018 , 10:17 AM | #3
There are various pairs of at least acquaintances referenced during the class-companion stories. Off the top of my head I can think of:
* Doc/Kaliyo
* Qyzen/Mako
* Risha/Vette
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

KnightJediShadow
04.03.2018 , 08:22 PM | #4
It is a shame that we have not heard about Doc's return. It would be funny seeing Doc run into Kaliyo.

drug_cartel
04.08.2018 , 05:34 PM | #5
Personally, Risha/Vette as besties was one of my favorite easter eggs I picked up in the original vanilla story. When Alliance time happened, I was so excited to see them reunited.

Turns out that it only happens if you're a Smuggler.

And Risha never actually speaks to Vette.

What a letdown.

As far as 'shipping companions, I think we would see the following couples.

Tanno Vik & Kaliyo - mutual hellraisers
Aric Jorgan & Akaavi Spar - a tough girl to keep him in check
Torian & Mako - too cute
Bowdaar & Treek - furry fury
Elara Dorne & M1-4X - true love, signed in triplicate
Temple & Tallos - the most boring couch-couple ever
LS Jaesa & Ashara - the super-na´ve, forbidden love