Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Alien Agent Watcher Two Romance

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Alien Agent Watcher Two Romance

LorcaGneditch
03.12.2018 , 03:31 PM | #1
I tried to find an answer indirectly, but found only oh so many conflicting accounts, so I'd better ask here.
Is there a possibility of continuing romance with Watcher Two after Chapter I, if your character is an alien?

Tashia
03.12.2018 , 07:10 PM | #2
As far as I know and have heard --- the "romance" is not permanent --- Watcher pretty much "nex'es" it with you
(remember, she is basically all business, and I have a strong feeling believes she is "superior" to you ) --- or at least that is what I get from the comments about her training and all
Everquest to Star Wars Old Republic .....
from Swords and Shields to Blasters and Rockets .......

Estelindis
03.12.2018 , 07:43 PM | #3
There is further romantic content with Watcher 2 after chapter one. Her romance doesn't have the same status as companion romances, but it's there if you want to pursue it. My miralukan sniper was able to follow the storyline with her to the end, if you're wondering about the alien side of things.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~

LorcaGneditch
03.15.2018 , 04:25 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Estelindis View Post
There is further romantic content with Watcher 2 after chapter one. Her romance doesn't have the same status as companion romances, but it's there if you want to pursue it. My miralukan sniper was able to follow the storyline with her to the end, if you're wondering about the alien side of things.
Yeah, I heard it's not for aliens. Could you please give me a tip what to do to access it? Because it seems it has some harsh requirements.

Tamyn
03.17.2018 , 05:42 PM | #5
You can't have even flirted with Kaliyo on your ship once.
Quote: Originally Posted by XiamaraSimi View Post
This is Bioware, where fashion goes to die.

Kryswyn
03.18.2018 , 08:31 AM | #6
Don't even go have a drink with Kaylio (which I don't even thinks was a flirt option). My poor Chiss agent fell pretty hard for Watcher Two. Didn't even flirt with Kaylio, but he had a drink with her and it was all over with Watcher Two. I've heard people say don't even talk to Kaylio at all if you want an alien romance with Watcher Two.

Estelindis
03.20.2018 , 06:50 PM | #7
That's weird. My miralukan agent romanced both Kaliyo and Watcher Two. Maybe different races are handled differently. Or maybe it was changed before or after I played that character.
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion & fanfic~~~