Mass Manipulation Generator

tanktest

Why so hard to get , I mean we can Make 69's . but can't unless you have tons of creds which I don't and don't care to have above maybe 5 to 6 mill between all my 55 . if we can 't craft end game gear . why make the other so hard to make ? .

with 72's about to be reable il proly have tons of SChematic that are useless to me because of the mats ,

I do run RAIDS every week and out gear SM OPS content on two of my 55 . and try to only to run 16 man SM OPS and every now then Get a 16 HM OPS, we kil the bosses . but thats not my beef .

why are Mass Manipulation Generator so hard to get if we can't make end game gear any more ? I would like a DEV to comment why , not someone who really doesn't know .

I know they won't but have to ask any way .

Edited by tanktest

They probably kept them rare because they will be acquired from RE'ing Underworld gear, which we will be able to do very soon.

were does it say that ? jwing , sorry I trust you but unless I see it my self or they say it . I don't trust what's said .

any way TY for that info I'm very happy to see or hear that . and why I ask were I never tell anyone in game or on the forums something is coming unless I can say it is for sure and I can back it up, I don't like to miss leading others :) ..

but TY and Looking forward to seeing that happen .

if you are on a PTS very cool I'm not gonna test the PTS this time around .

They probably kept them rare because they will be acquired from RE'ing Underworld gear, which we will be able to do very soon.

I've reverse engineered a dozen or so 31 item modifications on PTS, learned a few schematics, and not had a single Exotic Equalizer or Mass Manipulation Generator result from it. MMGs will probably be slightly more common, since it looks like 8 man NM drops them at the same rate as 16 man HM, but still costly.

I've reverse engineered a dozen or so 31 item modifications on PTS, learned a few schematics, and not had a single Exotic Equalizer or Mass Manipulation Generator result from it. MMGs will probably be slightly more common, since it looks like 8 man NM drops them at the same rate as 16 man HM, but still costly.

I wanted to know myself if they could be Red and they can't atm , I learned two Schematic and NO MMG's ether ..

I wasn't gonna download the PTS but I wanted to know ..

well that sucks, I was assuming that it would be like the Molecular Stabs were. :(

well that sucks, I was assuming that it would be like the Molecular Stabs were. :(

I was wondering why they would even go back on something they took away .

two reason why they won't

one it would make them look bad reinstating RE for mats . and that be admitting there wrong ..

Two its working well atm

My Complaint is Let us have better access to mats aka the Generators and not just ad just drops in HM OPS 8 man etc like they did on the PTS .. I'm ok with not being able to RE them .

Just Give us better access to the mats or don't let us make the next to best gear .

SO, I and others can feel there crafting is not a waste of time with Schematic they may never use unless they are in top end guild , very rich ( which I can be but don't need it ) .

Just a heads up ..

it will take

Vial of Stabilized Isotope x5

So the value on those is gonna sky rocket . and most raids I do now that drop them. are now rolled on . I mean a lot more are needing including me .. before I would just pass .

Mass Manipulation Generator x1

I think it was one ( I did not see any on the new merchants like Vial of Stabilized Isotope are still on the basic vendor ) .

Equalizers

forgot how many

xx green

xx green depends on the trade.

to make one 72 of any ting that I saw or noticed.

Edited by tanktest

Crafting as a whole is a complete abortion right now and I doubt it will change. 69s are craft-able but it is really cost prohibitive to make it. I mean really, you can't craft 72s yet and I am fine with it, but the MMGs should not be required to make 69 rated gear. They only drop in HM SnV and TFB which drops 72s. You can farm HM FPs for all the 69 gear you desire.

If anything they should increase the number of EEs for 69 gear to like 6 and then remove the requirement for MMGs. EEs increase in value and people can stockpile MMGs for 2.2.

I was wondering why they would even go back on something they took away .

two reason why they won't

one it would make them look bad reinstating RE for mats . and that be admitting there wrong ..

Two its working well atm

My Complaint is Let us have better access to mats aka the Generators and not just ad just drops in HM OPS 8 man etc like they did on the PTS .. I'm ok with not being able to RE them .

Just Give us better access to the mats or don't let us make the next to best gear .

SO, I and others can feel there crafting is not a waste of time with Schematic they may never use unless they are in top end guild , very rich ( which I can be but don't need it ) .

Just a heads up ..

it will take

Vial of Stabilized Isotope x5

So the value on those is gonna sky rocket . and most raids I do now that drop them. are now rolled on . I mean a lot more are needing including me .. before I would just pass .

Mass Manipulation Generator x1

I think it was one ( I did not see any on the new merchants like Vial of Stabilized Isotope are still on the basic vendor ) .

Equalizers

forgot how many

xx green

xx green depends on the trade.

to make one 72 of any ting that I saw or noticed.

The main problem is MMGs. Too few of them, tied to a weekly thing or RNG (like seeker droid crates). The isotopes, while 5 seem costly, you can reliably farm bunch of basic comms on daily basis.

The main problem is MMGs. Too few of them, tied to a weekly thing or RNG (like seeker droid crates). The isotopes, while 5 seem costly, you can reliably farm bunch of basic comms on daily basis.

The I5 I have a few in the bank as well as the EEEE and the MMG's I have one , thought about selling it . but just gonna hold on to it for now .

I know the I5 will Jump in price at first, not for long , there easy enough to get, I'm ok with how many it take's to make one item but that can be adjusted lower maybe one or two ..

I don't see why the MMGs don't drop off the Mats boss or aka bonus bosses no one does in any ops and right now for how hard he is there is no need or point in doing them for two EEEE .

In TFB they drop a crystal which is not a good enough reason to do them ether , sense you can buy any black- whatever color on my server for less then 250 k depending on the color .

PLz, give us better access to MMG's be it in SM OPS and keep it in OPS if needed .

I know they do drop in SM fury, I've seen one drop one time in a 8 man none in a 16 SM yet and

Have yet to see one drop in HM TC 8 or 16 .

Only seen them drop off the last boss in SMSV 16 none in 8 SM yet , none off the last boss in SMTFB 8/16 yet .

Let them drop in SM < more often , HM and NIM OPS only .

If you think about it the way crafts work is great, I agree fully but limited access to some mats is :( . and the trades imo for sure were fixed in 2.0 .

Edited by tanktest

TBH, I'd be happy if they removed the MMG requirement for 30s. Right now it's almost pointless to craft anything but hilts/barrels. That being said, there is also no reason why a couple MMGs don't drop in HM TFB/S&V. Maybe 2 in 8M, 4 in 16M, then 4 and 6 for NiM.

TBH, I'd be happy if they removed the MMG requirement for 30s. Right now it's almost pointless to craft anything but hilts/barrels. That being said, there is also no reason why a couple MMGs don't drop in HM TFB/S&V. Maybe 2 in 8M, 4 in 16M, then 4 and 6 for NiM.

I think they drop more in 2.2 HM and NIM why not in SM its a ops and to be honest I don't see a good reason why they don't . other then its a HM/NIM OPS reward but if your run in them any way HM/NIM you don't need them , other then to sell or help keep the guild bank going . I'm all for guild stuff don't get me wrong ..

Yea I agree they should have never been a needed mat for 30 's imo they were and should have had better access sense they were .

I have yet to use one of my 30 Schematic to make a thing because of the lack of limited access to MMGs . its not a Creds issue with me ether or I don't raid I DO in fact I just started making my own 16 man SM .

if I want to I can make 5 mill or more off the GTN a week and not even try and have .

Edited by tanktest

• 4 weeks later...

Mass Manipulators can now be purchased from Crew Skill Vendors for 20 Exotic Element Equalizers and 350 Elite Commendations.

Not bad ty .. gonna cost alot but we now have better access to them .. to late for me thu I was forced to selling to 72's my 69's will never ever get used ..

I see Exotic Element Equalizers going up , spam lots of it . :) ...

But thanks a ton for hearing us .

I see Exotic Element Equalizers going up , spam lots of it . :) ...

Not buy much I wouldn't of thought. On TRE and ToFN Mass Manips are at roughly 500k a pop. If that held then 20 Exotics would be worth roughly 25k each which is nothing

This is a good change, it actually makes it somewhat worthwhile to use 69 pieces if the 72 equivalents are not readily available - in particular there's a lot of good Enhancements that are only on the Arkanian pieces, and this will open up a way to optimize gear more effectively. (In many cases the "right" 69 mod/enhancement can be a lot better than the 72's available via Ultimate comms).

And, incidentally, it makes Equalizers more useful and thus valuable.

Edited by Ancaglon