Wz win not counting not fixed.

Fatbaldandalone

I've had this happen a few times. It happened again this morning. So far the commonality for the Won games that don't count, at least for me, is if I join after the game has started.

This morning I won 3 out of 3 but only 2/3 counted. The one that didn't count was a Voidstar that had just started so I had to wait in the staging area for about 30 seconds into round 1. We won, but the win didn't count. The same thing happened several times last week. In all of my cases, so far, I've been called in after the start of the game. (This happend to my 50 Gunslinger).

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fan*******tastic!

Miscommunication.... At least you guys are owning up to mistakes. I really have to pat you on the back there. And thanks for communicating with the community here.

As for the problem, there really needs to be some type of compensation. I'm completely fed up with the end game and the countless bugs preventing me from progressing.

It has wonderfull new meaning after 1 month, hasnt it?

Pay attention people it's not bugged this is happening on purpose. Bioware is doing this on purpose to force more pvp to help with que times. It's not some grand conspiracy theory it's common sense people. This way then can claim "it's bugged" but at the same time continue to force people to pvp more than usual so help with que times.

LOL... Come on man. "lets universally piss off the player base so we can get more people to PVP" ... You really think that is what is going on?:rolleyes:

No. It is coding problems that NEED to be fixed. That is all. This should be a top priority for them because it is very very frustrating.

I'm a developer myself. I write mainly business applications so I don't know all the inter-workings of game development but the same logic they use to determine whether to display a "Success!" at the top of the screen should be the exact same logic they use to credit people for quests! It's really THAT SIMPLE.

If I had to guess, It just seems like there is some sort of anti-exploit code going on in the background that is falsely firing maybe?

Hi everyone! The resolution for this issue is now up in our public test server:

• Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

If this fix is successful, it will be implemented when 1.1.3 goes live.

Thanks again for your continued patience!

• Fixed an issue causing players to not receive Warzone Win mission credit upon winning a Warzone match when the first player to enter the zone leaves the zone before the match concludes.

As a reminder, because development is ongoing during testing, it should be noted that all changes and updates listed in the patch notes should be considered incomplete and are subject to change or removal before release to the live servers.

I'll believe it when I see it.

Thank you for the explanation. Now I will enter to a warzone in first place and then leave it till the 1.1.3 patch goes live, just for fun.

Edited by Qishari
posts/chain were NOT removed since Joveth replied to them. Allison wants it intact so others can see this isn't tolerated

Thank you for the explanation. Now I will enter to a warzone in first place and then leave it till the 1.1.3 patch goes live, just for fun.

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

Edited by Qishari
posts/chain were NOT removed since Joveth replied to them. Allison wants it intact so others can see this isn't tolerated

I encourage everyone to report anyone who does this intentionally in-game.

It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.

Edited by Qishari

It is not my fault, it is yours. First for releasing the game with SO MANY bugs that breaks the game experience. Second, to explain how to reproduce it.

It is because of childish people like you that the devs cant have open dialogue with us.

Edited by Qishari

It is because of childish people like you that the devs cant have open dialogue with us.

Implying they would have otherwise. Dream on billy.

Edited by Qishari