Happy and Safe Veteran's Day

DarthPrimus

I just wanted to take a moment away from all of our concerns with the upcoming 5.0 to wish my Brothers and Sisters in Arms a happy and safe Veteran's Day. May you all be blessed with the love of family and country. Thank you, brothers and sisters, for your service and sacrifice. HOOAH! Edited by DarthPrimus

As someone who runs a webhosting company with 117 female US and Canadian Veterans, I kindly ask that you edit your post and remember our female veterans.

And yes, they're frequently ignored. We had an incident here in Charlotte a few months ago where a female Veteran parked in a Veteran's parking space only to find a very nasty note on her car when she returned.

I'm sure your post was merely an oversight and hope you will understand.

Done. Sorry for the oversight. I come from a time when women weren't as common in the military and 'Brother' was used as a more neutral term to cover everyone. But I don't mind making the edits to broaden the message one bit, as my Sisters in Arms deserve every bit as much recognition and appreciation. Thank you for your service and sacrifice, Sister. ^_^ Edited by DarthPrimus