What music are you listening to?

Branch

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flogging Molly at the moment,

Nightwish, Within Temptation, Epica, Sirenia, Leave's Eyes as well...

But while those are all awesome, recently I've more so fallen back on my all-time favorite bands Triumph, Styx, Journey, and Foreigner.

Edited by StarSquirrel

I love his work with Opeth and indeed porcupine tree's very early long song and I just looked for it and o my I found out they re-released some of it ( 2 tracks I think ) and also the whole recording from '92 and '93 , he had the vinyl of the first 2 parts i believe in '92.

EDIT - saw them live a few years back :). hopefully seeing the Orb in October too!

linked it I'm not totally convinced it is the song well I'll look into it :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voyage_34:_The_Complete_Trip

At the moment I'm listening to this :) "let's see everybody thrash" I saw them on this tour in Wrexham of all places.

Cheers,

BadOrb.

Edited by BadOrb

On Saturday I listened to the following :-

Disturbed The Sickness , Linkin Park - Meteora , Gorillaz - Gorillaz , The Prodigy - Invaders Must Die , The Crystal Method - Legion of Boom , Limp Bizkit - Chocolate Starfish , Deftones - Around The Fur

Then on Sunday I listened to the XFM rock show from 11 - 2 and then went on to White Lies ( 1st album) , Justice cross , a whole bunch of SebastiAn songs and remixes , you should check those out for sure here

Cheers,

BadOrb.