10 seconds dispatch cooldown!!!

giorgo

I will skip the part that our finisher is now on a longer cd than...underperforming shadows :rak_04: I will just skip it.Let me ask you:who's the genious that actually came up with this? 10 seconds are gonna synergize with...what exactly? I mean,shouldnt it be 9 seconds?Is there another ability in the game that has 10 sec cd? No? You know why? Because gcd is 1,5 *********** second,so 1,5 x 6=9,thats why! 10 seconds is just so lol,so *********** stupid :rak_tongue:

Dont send a warning pls cba

Edited by giorgo

I will skip the part that our finisher is now on a longer cd than...underperforming shadows :rak_04: I will just skip it.Let me ask you:who's the genious that actually came up with this? 10 seconds are gonna synergize with...what exactly? I mean,shouldnt it be 9 seconds?Is there another ability in the game that has 10 sec cd? No? You know why? Because gcd's are 1,5 *********** seconds,thats why! 10 seconds is just so lol,so *********** stupid :rak_tongue:

Dont send a warning pls cba

10 seconds is because the internal lockout on hand of justice/keening is 20 seconds. Not saying it is a good idea, but that is what they were supposed to have been thinking.

10 seconds is because the internal lockout on hand of justice/keening is 20 seconds. Not saying it is a good idea, but that is what they were supposed to have been thinking.

You do know that sentinels have 2 more specs,right? I mean no offense,ofc you know that,so dont forget about watchman and concetration.Also this applies to guardians as well.They had their dispatch cd changed as well.Besides,even in combat spec, the 20 sec icd becomes irrelevant if it procs under zen.All i m saying is that 10 seconds on any attack ability makes no sense,it should be 9.If they wanted it to be 10,5 they should have put it to 10,5.

They way i see it,the guy(s) who did this has no clue about the game.Still,he is the combat team yo!