Optimal gearing for PVP, is bolster hard capping stats?

Fellow-Canadian

Hoping someone has done some testing on bolster in level 75 PVP and could confirm or correct some assumptions for me.

Bolster in sub 75 content caps mastery endurance and power, making tertiary stats like crit and alacrity better choices. From what I've seen it doesn't seem like bolster at 75 hard caps stats like mastery.

I'm trying to work out how much crit and mastery I need to be stacking. I know the soft cap for crit, but if mastery is worthless then it's crit all the way.

Would appreciate anyone with insight on this.

Hoping someone has done some testing on bolster in level 75 PVP and could confirm or correct some assumptions for me.

Bolster in sub 75 content caps mastery endurance and power, making tertiary stats like crit and alacrity better choices. From what I've seen it doesn't seem like bolster at 75 hard caps stats like mastery.

I'm trying to work out how much crit and mastery I need to be stacking. I know the soft cap for crit, but if mastery is worthless then it's crit all the way.

Would appreciate anyone with insight on this.

soft crit level 1 starts at 2800 crit

soft crit cap level 2 is in the 3000-3500 range

hard crit cap is obviously 6000+

in no build would I go over 3500 crit.

3000-3300 seems the sweet spot, rest mastery.

Sorry cant help but did want to say thanks for the Videos.

Thank you! Glad you find them useful.

soft crit level 1 starts at 2800 crit

soft crit cap level 2 is in the 3000-3500 range

hard crit cap is obviously 6000+

in no build would I go over 3500 crit.

3000-3300 seems the sweet spot, rest mastery.

A gentleman scholar worked out the exact amount for the crit softcap at 2820 points where mastery becomes better. If the base damage goes up then so does the crit amount, so crit can still be useful up to a point. Power doen't become better until it's a stupid high value.

Maths here:

I'm basically just looking for confirmation that bolster isn't capping stats and I haven't noticed.