A little annoying thing in Team Ranked on Darth malgus

Yswr

Well I recorded this yesterday in Team Ranked, a guild called Force choke me daddy on Darth Malgus were doing some ****ed up ****.

So we started the game they had 2 Opers and a Sin and said their healer had Dc'd, ok fair enough, when the game started one of them appeared on on our mara and he insta died 131140 HP gone, that's when I started recording.

So they stayed hidden until the acid then 2 of them died but one of the opers took no damage at all whatsoever, he rolled away and appeared outside the map, I won't mention names here but you can look at the visd and see what's going on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swpWJP1w8sY&list=UUeUFgL30sguWZusA9vOdtVg

Edited by Yswr

Well I recorded this yesterday in Team Ranked, a guild called Force choke me daddy on Darth Malgus were doing some ****ed up ****.

So we started the game they had 2 Opers and a Sin and said their healer had Dc'd, ok fair enough, when the game started one of them appeared on on our mara and he insta died 131140 HP gone, that's when I started recording.

So they stayed hidden until the acid then 2 of them died but one of the opers took no damage at all whatsoever, he rolled away and appeared outside the map, I won't mention names here but you can look at the visd and see what's going on.

video unavailable

Was this match on Orbital Station ?

There is a bug or exploit there.Enemy can win acid without even showing up. I'm not sure what it is.

A lot of people cheat in ranked PVP, bro. I though you already knew that by now. Reporting them is waste of time as Bioware won't do anything. I opened tickets and always got the " we will investigate and take action if necessary reply". Nothing ever happened.

Just move on..

Cheat Engine is OP in PVP. ;)

I cannot watch the video. Make it uvailable please.

Edited by DavidAtkinson

The video doesn't work yet.

At least they are Team Ranked, you can report them ALL for teaming with hackers.

I normally friend the people I report to see if their names get removed, it happens ~15% of the times, after 2-weeks delay, but this is 15% more than I expected :rolleyes:

There is currently a bug where you can queue team ranked with 3 or even 2 people. I'd imagine thats what they're doing and lying about their "healer" missing the queue.

You gain more rating by winning a 3v4 over a 4v4 ect, Can't explain your 4th dying tho no clue.

Oh and to clarify the operative who was winning them the game was standing ontop of the box in mid while you guys were killing the tank sin and other operative. As soon as acid ticked he rolled away you can see it in vid incase you didnt see it.

Edited by brishae

Hi, I'm the GM of the guild in question and i'd rather you leave the name out as just today people are flaming my guildmates that don't even play Pvp and never have played Team Ranked, So if you know who the player is, you might aswell speak to the player instead of harassing random guild mates to make yourself feel good.

There was one of my guild out of 3 so don't say against my guild because it brings of the wrong message...

Wanna speak to me in game,

Mister Will - Marauder on DM

Edited by NOFORKNKNIFE

This has nothing to do with this video, they were doing the same thing all day yesterday in team ranked to lots of people, besides you were one of the people in the video, one of your team members calls you Will in the Vid Edited by Yswr

As far as I know naming ppl and guilds is against ToS, correct me if I'm wrong.

Using guild names in a generalized fashion is okay "I played yesterday with some friends of mine in <insert guild name> doing a raid, they were helpful".

Using it in a accusatory fashion "All those idiot's from <insert guild name> are cheaters" that could potential get u in trouble, but people do it all the time, for example if the subject is about double premades, people might use RBL to serve as an example. Unless someone complains or reports it, they generally won't do anything unless it's a chronic or insightful rhetoric. If you got a clean record you'll just get a warning unless their are threats involved.

The idea is they don't condone public shaming, but if you are providing proof of wrong doing along with it that in and of itself if a sort of "reporting of wrong doings with proof" which is how they like to have for investigation.

In this case they guy was a gentleman about and wasn't raising a stink over it, he was just asking not to have his guild mentioned which is his right under these circumstances even if he's one of the accused. Even if he was guilty and got in trouble for it he can still report you for your breech of ToS and you can still get in trouble potentialy. ["Two wrongs don't make a Right" idea, which is BS because two wrongs do make a right, that's why they made a word called "revenge"]. Sometimes, when the offense is particularly bad you just have to say F ToS and take your lumps for it.

Using the name "Will" is fine unless that was his screen name. They don't want you using screen names or means of communication that others can than use to contact that person or flame them on the forums or find them in the game.

It's a discretionary call by the forum monitors. They let a lot of the minor breaches go, unless you are the subject of a witch hunt by the forum monitors who will than nail you for looking at the screen the wrong way or continuing to breath.

AHEM AHEM.

Edited by WayOfTheWarriorx

Where's the cheating?

watched the video and all i can see is 3 people going acid.

the dead mara is most likely due to a bug, as for the third oper that got away, he was, quite clearly, stood on the box, he then rolled of it and ran to the fountain. him "appearing" off the map was probably the desync this game suffers from .

btw at 4:47 there was an operative to your right :p

at 9:54 the oper is on the box AGAIN and he rolls off it AGAIN and goes to the fountain AGAIN

Edited by benmas

They did it today too, some dudes from the same "Force Choke"-something guild.

I don't really care if it's against any rule to name them. It's a fact that this group is from their members. Why shouldn't it be known ?

For me, bioware is the real guilty part in that stuff though, they should just fix this stupid stupid stupid stealth in ranked pvp, shouldn't last more than 30 secs. There is just no reason for it to last longer from a balancing view.

Hi, I'm the GM of the guild in question and i'd rather you leave the name out as just today people are flaming my guildmates that don't even play Pvp and never have played Team Ranked, So if you know who the player is, you might aswell speak to the player instead of harassing random guild mates to make yourself feel good.

There was one of my guild out of 3 so don't say against my guild because it brings of the wrong message...

Wanna speak to me in game,

Mister Will - Marauder on DM

Your actually a guy who always runs these acid stealth games. All server knows you, and hates you. Iam sure your guild is guilty

Where's the cheating?

watched the video and all i can see is 3 people going acid.

the dead mara is most likely due to a bug, as for the third oper that got away, he was, quite clearly, stood on the box, he then rolled of it and ran to the fountain. him "appearing" off the map was probably the desync this game suffers from .

btw at 4:47 there was an operative to your right :p

at 9:54 the oper is on the box AGAIN and he rolls off it AGAIN and goes to the fountain AGAIN

Id like you to point out that in the video mister will is shown to be in the team as you can see from the video as the oper

And that after he rolls from the box he can't be seen on the map

Id like you to point out that in the video mister will is shown to be in the team as you can see from the video as the oper

And that after he rolls from the box he can't be seen on the map

you can't see him on the map because you probably aren't in combat with him. if you haven't initiated combat with him personally ie you haven't hit him the red dot to indicate his position won't appear. in fact, as far as i can see no one attacked him, he got away without challenge.

why do you want me to point out mister will is in the video? what has that got to do with anything?