1 vs 1 Tournament (27th January) Darth Malgus

NOFORKNKNIFE

1v1 Tournament - 27th January 2018 - Darth Malgus Server

It's still going to be first come first served (with plenty of space for standby players) Players will be filtered into brackets and we will try and make it as balanced as possible for the tournament

The tournament will be held in the hangar of the Tatooine Stronghold. Also there won't be any gear matching in this tournament so your gear is your own problem.

The format will be in brackets leading up to a victor over the entire tournament.

brackets will be as following

DPS - Normal dps (16 Players)

DPS - FOTM + Tanks (16 players)

Operatives (8 Players)

Normal Dps + Tank -

Powertech / Vanguard (DPS/Tank)

Juggernaut/Guardian (DPS)

Sorcerer/Sage

Marauder/Sentinel

Assassin/Shadow (DPS/Tank)

Fotm Dps + Tank -

Juggernaut/Guardian (Tank)

Sniper/Gunslinger

Mercenary/Commando

If people have any credits / cartel things they'd like to donate please let me know in game - any donations for prizes would be greatly appreciated. - Donate to Ethaltos on the Darth Malgus server.

Rules: IF YOU SIGN UP WE EXPECT YOU AT TO BE ONLINE 30 MINUTES BEFORE START-UP TIME. If you are not present you may lose by default

Date/Time: 27th January 2018 7:00PM GMT

Prizes: 1st, 2nd, 3rd Place will receive a credit prize.

Rules:

*In Operative vs Operative or Sin vs Sin players must not start in stealth.

*Only one character sign up per person.

*No use of Medpacks / Adrenals / Grenades or ANY other consumables with the exception of Stims.

*One out of combat vanish per round.

*Failure to show up in time for the duel will result in disqualification.

*Server transfers are welcome to sign up

*No companions / external help

**OPERATIVES AND ASSASSINS ARE ALLOWED ONE VANISH PER ROUND

300m Prize Pool so far + Items

Thanks Picaro for 100m added :*

Thanks Zuretsa for the multiple goodies :*

The format and rules are subject to change. Any changes will be made as visible as possible.

Signup Sheet : https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1A7X2Jpa0Ej6MvG0jSEHZ5mkCNdeWB8nNyRWTyQwlJKE/edit#gid=0

Streamed on : https://www.twitch.tv/ethaltos

If you're interested please type the character your wish to enter on / class / spec / faction below and I'll update the spreadsheet as we go along.

FOR EXAMPLE : SNAVE / OPERATIVE / CONCEALMENT / EMPIRE

Edited by NOFORKNKNIFE

So K'eiraa (the guy in the posting above me) just wrote about this tournament in the german server pvp chat, inviting guys to come here and sign up. He then listed for teamranked with another guy "playing acid" with 2 stealth classes. Which is like the *******st behavior one can have in team ranked, at least from my perpective (even if they lost, what a waste of time).

So I'm not sure if he is part of the organisation of your tournament or not. But if he is, go to hell.

So K'eiraa (the guy in the posting above me) just wrote about this tournament in the german server pvp chat, inviting guys to come here and sign up. He then listed for teamranked with another guy "playing acid" with 2 stealth classes. Which is like the *******st behavior one can have in team ranked, at least from my perpective (even if they lost, what a waste of time).

So I'm not sure if he is part of the organisation of your tournament or not. But if he is, go to hell.

If you are losing to acid players you should probably take a good look in the mirror, tbh.

Oh and hi, if anyone was wondering about me.. don't.

I've had it with the current state of balance and I don't feel like parttaking in any tournaments untill some changes are made. Don't even mind which sort, as long as balance is actually shifted any other way.

(and not these stupid undernerfs like they have been doing with Snipers and Mercs lately)

Just felt like throwing that out there. Don't read anything into it other than what it said. Have fun :]

Edited by Evolixe

Like I wrote, we didn't lose. I just wanted to mention that the one guy doing advertissement for this tournament on the german server was the same one trying to ruin people's fun 2 minutes later.

Afaik you dont start your 1o1 tournaments with people in stealth for 5 minutes right ? ;)