6.0 Deception Assassin PvP Gearing + Utilities guide

Jinre_the_Jedi

I would say "2 cloaks" is bugged. Once you remove it you must have 1 charge, as other tactical do that, like "luck always change" resets once removed.

This idea with doing charges to skill by fast swapping tactical does not seem right. If it was right it must be allowed to swap in combat too.

I would recommend to learn play without cheap cheating :D Until devs explicit say it is intended so.

P.S. Sadly they can left as is, for example wow had "paladin seal twist" which was bug too ... and on later clones is absent. However players demand to emulate it as well.

Edited by alexzk

Aren’t there a ton of variations of these? Are you saying stick with the base item?

There are variations but the stat difference is anywhere from 7 to 20, between Power/mastery. Honestly, you just want the versions with the lowest endurance and higher power/mastery, which one specifically doesn't matter in the macro scale. There are some specific ones you can aim for to min max to a tee if you wanted but I can't recall which named ones they are by memory.

Versatile Armoring 80

Superior Lethal Mod 80

Superior Adept Enhancement 80

Superior Nimble Enhancement 80

What amplifiers would you recommend for Infiltration/Deception in PVP?

example: Weapon expertise, pvp rewards, armor penetration?

Edited by RaithHarth

• 3 weeks later...