Star Wars: Who would you be?

PadsterPwns

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are probably stupid questions so sorry in advance but what do you mean by invite full and what is the "IC" part of the game? :confused:

Sorry that should have been eventful haven't had my coffee yet so can't spell.Also IC =In character conversation so let's say my character Adrian Farewell goes to the Galactic senate to talk to the senator of Naboo I would have a In character conversation with her.

These are probably stupid questions so sorry in advance but what do you mean by invite full and what is the "IC" part of the game? :confused:

Basically youll be creating your faction (leader, fleet, ground troops, backstory, goals) and preparing in December and actually start doing things with your faction in January.

Sorry that should have been eventful haven't had my coffee yet so can't spell.Also IC =In character conversation so let's say my character Adrian Farewell goes to the Galactic senate to talk to the senator of Naboo I would have a In character conversation with her.

Basically youll be creating your faction (leader, fleet, ground troops, backstory, goals) and preparing in December and actually start doing things with your faction in January.

Ah right, thanks a lot for explaining that guys, now I'll wait until December to see the rules and then ask more questions. :D

Ah right, thanks a lot for explaining that guys, now I'll wait until December to see the rules and then ask more questions. :D

If you want we been talking about the new tech system recently in the thread if you want you can read up on what we might be adding and add your input to hopefully make 2.0 even better.

Fair point, this was just a fun thread idea.

Ok. I'll play along.

Origin story incoming:

Id haul cargo within the inner planets for the republic. Not by choice but that's where I'd be born. On a routine delivery to an outer planet outpost, I'd discover my destination decimated and find a lightsaber from a long gone Jedi. Sure I'd be good with a blaster, what person who grew up on some backwoods planet only to become an intergalactic trucker wouldn't? Something about this lightsaber triggers off new feelings. That's how I'd learn that I'm force sensitive.

Can't trust the sith and Jedi are contradictions of themselves. Sorry peace keeper warriors, but search your feelings... You know I'm right. I would not receive any formal training and spend the rest of my days as a space pirate, looting the inner edge of the outer rim to avoid the crazy powerful sith or the over zealous Jedi trying to become a hero. Over time my legend would grow and the story of the space pirate Captain Fleabeard would become one of romance and wealth.

Edited by Fleabeard

Ok. I'll play along.

Origin story incoming:

Id haul cargo within the inner planets for the republic. Not by choice but that's where I'd be born. On a routine delivery to an outer planet outpost, I'd discover my destination decimated and find a lightsaber from a long gone Jedi. Sure I'd be good with a blaster, what person who grew up on some backwoods planet only to become an intergalactic trucker wouldn't? Something about this lightsaber triggers off new feelings. That's how I'd learn that I'm force sensitive.

Can't trust the sith and Jedi are contradictions of themselves. Sorry peace keeper warriors, but search your feelings... You know I'm right. I would not receive any formal training and spend the rest of my days as a space pirate, looting the inner edge of the outer rim to avoid the crazy powerful sith or the over zealous Jedi trying to become a hero. Over time my legend would grow and the story of the space pirate Captain Fleabeard would become one of romance and wealth.

I like it!

Id definetely start thinking about my faction already.

OK this is going to sound really dumb but when your saying faction could I just say that my character is part of the PT Republic/PT Jedi? Also how does time affect this? Could I be a member of the Old Republic but be diplomatic with the PT Jedi for example? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions but I'm just a bit confused.

OK this is going to sound really dumb but when your saying faction could I just say that my character is part of the PT Republic/PT Jedi? Also how does time affect this? Could I be a member of the Old Republic but be diplomatic with the PT Jedi for example? I'm sorry if these are stupid questions but I'm just a bit confused.

You should probably take this to the Conquest thread, just so you don't clutter this one with off-topic posts. We'd be more than happy to answer questions in the Conquest thread.

Considering that I'm a nice person and fell bad picking dark side options in the game these are my answers:

1) Human

2) Jedi, but I am conflicted about the strict rules such as no love or emotion

3) Not sure about master.

4) For lightaber combat probably soresu

5) I'd probably take on an apprentice eventually.