Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

It's no fun to be constantly controlled

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
It's no fun to be constantly controlled

-Bob-
06.01.2020 , 07:20 PM | #61
Quote: Originally Posted by darkofblue View Post
You play a sage and tell me that you have enough CC breakers to stay alive!

I think you must be the smartest person out the ...so how about enlightening me with your extensive knowledge on how to counterplay, when stunned all the time.

Sorry That is bull!! (i dont see your words as helping anyone)
Try placing your phasewalk out of sight when you first enter the match. nothing gets you out of an ***whoopin faster than just teleporting somewhere else. It's pvp so you'll have to suck it up when you die in WZs, thats whats supposed to happen when you're out played.
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link
Wound in the force/The Bastion/Harbinger/SS

darkofblue
Today , 12:07 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by -Bob- View Post
Try placing your phasewalk out of sight when you first enter the match. nothing gets you out of an ***whoopin faster than just teleporting somewhere else. It's pvp so you'll have to suck it up when you die in WZs, thats whats supposed to happen when you're out played.
When you are stunned so you cant hit any key that really doesn't mean much to use Phasewalk..lol ....as for out played, :/

I have seen the imps at the top of our spawn point on Odessen proving ground and held us all from getting out. AND if you did get out the whole team was there to kill us. IS that what you call... out played?

THIS is the stupid stuff that takes place which is killing PVP.

snave
Today , 08:57 AM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by darkofblue View Post
When you are stunned so you cant hit any key that really doesn't mean much to use Phasewalk..lol ....as for out played, :/

I have seen the imps at the top of our spawn point on Odessen proving ground and held us all from getting out. AND if you did get out the whole team was there to kill us. IS that what you call... out played?

THIS is the stupid stuff that takes place which is killing PVP.
You can phasewalk while stunned.

You are right though, this is indeed the stupid stuff.

Lhancelot
Today , 09:05 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by snave View Post
You can phasewalk while stunned.
Sometimes I glitch when I use phasewalk when stunned. It fires off, but I go nowhere, even though the charge gets used. Only happens when I use it in a stun. Sometimes, I fire it off when stunned and I phasewalk as intended. So, I don't know what causes that, but it happens.
Please join the discussion on how to improve rewards for PVP
HERE
http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...82#post9840582

JediMasterAlex
Today , 10:25 AM | #65
Quote: Originally Posted by Lhancelot View Post
Sometimes I glitch when I use phasewalk when stunned. It fires off, but I go nowhere, even though the charge gets used. Only happens when I use it in a stun. Sometimes, I fire it off when stunned and I phasewalk as intended. So, I don't know what causes that, but it happens.
Force push bugs out phasewalk if you try to use it while you're being pushed or directly afterwards. Or you could be slightly out of range, or you could be netted.

It could just be some weird bug, not discounting that either. But either way, they should really change phasewalk so that it doesn't get used when it won't actually work. It should just become unusable like other abilities do when they're not available.