LVL 55 HM Xeno 16man clear

As of now we might have been the first to clear hm but definitely the first on our server, The Ebon Hawk. It was a complete pug run led by Starorchid. I sadly dont have a screenshot but if you guys wanna post anything and if you guys cleared it then go ahead.

Rayrini Commando Healer

As of now we might have been the first to clear hm but definitely the first on our server, The Ebon Hawk. It was a complete pug run led by Starorchid. I sadly dont have a screenshot but if you guys wanna post anything and if you guys cleared it then go ahead.

Rayrini Commando Healer

Grats. We were 8 manning 16 man HM at level 50. It'll be interesting to see how tight it is w.r.t. our current gear level at 55.

Yeah, we cleared 16-man HM in a pug this morning on Harbinger, but I think at least one other 16-man pug beat us, and I have no idea how many guilds already did it.

Cleared SM 1st as a warm-up, then took on HM. Wiped once on the 2nd adds (the big guys, can't remember what they're called). That was really the only challenging part, since those guys hit like a truck now.

Yeah, we cleared 16-man HM in a pug this morning on Harbinger, but I think at least one other 16-man pug beat us, and I have no idea how many guilds already did it.

Cleared SM 1st as a warm-up, then took on HM. Wiped once on the 2nd adds (the big guys, can't remember what they're called). That was really the only challenging part, since those guys hit like a truck now.

Same we did sm then had some dps leave and some new ones come and we cleared it. Was god fun.

Same we did sm then had some dps leave and some new ones come and we cleared it. Was god fun.

After a bit of in-guild conversation, it seems that you PuG'd in a couple members of our progression team who didn't hear the "save your lockouts" injunction last night. :-)

Edited by KeyboardNinja

Rayrini Commando Healer

I done it 10 minutes after your post in a PuG. and I know I definitely wasn't the first on my server as there were loads of groups going in/out.

Some lucky bugger got the red sphere in my group too but wanted to trade it for an underworld piece for some bizarre reason..