Are new Decorations coming out?

I was curious because when viewing items in the Decorations section, I saw one for a Luxurious Oval Rug (Purple). They weren't on the GTN. Also, I searched all over the SWTOR decorating sites and the Internet. The only purple rugs that showed up were real life ones. So does anyone know if these are in game or were they part of some special reward a while back? I have been wanting purple rugs for a long time now and when I saw these in the Decorations window I got excited. I haven't seen this prior the last patch.

In addition to the rugs, does anyone know if new items will be showing up? I would really like a TV to put on the wall. And some updated statues would be nice - Torian, Vaylin, etc.

New decorations are added constantly. Sometimes they're added to the Cartel Market, sometimes they are added to vendors or new vendors are added, etc.

What does the description of the rug say that the source is?

Not everything in the game is on the GTN always.

Sometimes things show up on some lists that have never actually made it into the game, or are still to be released.

Edited by JediQuaker

The rug is listed as Luxurious Oval Rug (purple) and the source says "Miscellaneous". So unlike others where it will say the source is Cartel Market or whatever, this one doesn't really give much information. I assume it is like you stated and probably something that never made it into the game. It's a pity really, because the rug is nice looking.

Here is the image:

https://imgur.com/pGjGzmM

Edited by Swingkittie

The rug is listed as Luxurious Oval Rug (purple) and the source says "Miscellaneous". So unlike others where it will say the source is Cartel Market or whatever, this one doesn't really give much information. I assume it is like you stated and probably something that never made it into the game. It's a pity really, because the rug is nice looking.

Here is the image:

https://imgur.com/pGjGzmM

Normally when it says miscellaneous it is normally not in the game yet.