Atlanta Cantina Tour thumbdrive contents

Iwipe

Hey everyone, here are the contents of the Atlanta Cantina Tour flashdrive. Huge thanks to Bobsters on reddit for sending them to me!

Items of interest includes some screenshots of the Quesh Huttball, new GS Denon map, screens of Tython/Korriban flashpoints that all coming with patch 2.7

http://dulfy.net/2014/03/01/swtor-atlanta-cantina-tour-flash-drive-contents/

Enjoy!

Edited by Iwipe

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So, from how I read it, 'both' sides get Tython and Korriban FPs. Imperial players get to invade Tython and defend Korriban and Republics get to invade Korriban and defend Tython.

I like that.

That is correct. You get the option to either attack or defend tython or korriban

So, from how I read it, 'both' sides get Tython and Korriban FPs. Imperial players get to invade Tython and defend Korriban and Republics get to invade Korriban and defend Tython.

I like that.

Now that is way cool :cool:

Wondering if there are 2 PvP maps on the horizon. Clearly assets can change over the course of months, but the sneak peak of the arena shown here months ago (http://o.aolcdn.com/hss/storage/adam/9d4b9f80be159ae78dd84390f95f02c5/HB-predictions-2014-huttball-screenie.jpg)

is different from the screenshot on the usb stick (http://imgur.com/a/lQq8r). Check the eighth picture down which shows the huttball in that image sitting on top of a pipe, whereas it is on the ground in the first sneak peak image we were given.

Secondly the hints of a new huttball have always lended themselves toward another full size map and this one on the usb stick almost looks like an arena sized map. It's very small with no traps and small endzones, perfect for a four on four huttball match.

IMHO either the huttball map we have all been waiting for is actually an arena map or they are about to introduce two new huttball maps.

Edited by Dawginole

I spot at least Lord Renning and Inquisitor Arzonen on those screenshots. Here's hoping we get to visit some previously unseen area in both planets.

EDIT:

The fat Lord who's near to the shuttle who leaves the planet is in one of them too. Diet is for the weak. :cool:

Edited by Darth_Wicked

And before Czerka and KDY they were also trinity only, but now we have three FP's that don't respect the trinity, so these two new ones COULD be PvPvE.

I 100% doubt that. Operations and FP are categorized under PvE. Warzones and Arenas as PvP. You don't see NPCs in PvP do you? Besides, Bioware doesn't go "Above and beyond".

Edited by Essence_of_Light

I spot at least Lord Renning and Inquisitor Arzonen on those screenshots. Here's hoping we get to visit some previously unseen area in both planets.

EDIT:

The fat Lord who's near to the shuttle who leaves the planet is in one of them too. Diet is for the weak. :cool:

I find it interesting that quest NPCs will actually be in the flashpoint as enemies instead of just random sith/jedi models.

I 100% doubt that. Operations and FP are categorized under PvE. Warzones and Arenas as PvP. You don't see NPCs in PvP do you? Besides, Bioware doesn't go "Above and beyond".

NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.

NPC"s in PvP? Plenty, every single time a base raid happens on Oricon NPC's get involved. Yes, a stretch, I know, but it still counts. And honestly, I wouldn't go counting BW out yet. Everyone wanted a rancor mount for ages but no one really seemed to think BW would ever deliver, and yet they are, so let's just wait and see.

True, time will tell.

I find it interesting that quest NPCs will actually be in the flashpoint as enemies instead of just random sith/jedi models.

The character models have always been there since the game was first released and since both flashpoints apparently aim to reuse most of the existing assets in both planets, it does make sense that they'd use those very same Sith you get quests from.

I assume the same will happen on Tython for the most part. Wonder if a slight detour to Kalikori village is possible... Unfinished business and stuff. :p

On a first glance yes, but if you compare the face you'll notice some differences:

http://dulfy.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/SWTOR_Korriban_Flashpoint_Screen_03.jpg

http://static3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130729144841/starwars/images/thumb/3/32/Baras.png/250px-Baras.png

The guy from the FP has some black thingy under his nose, baras doesn't.

And of course there's that whole thing with Baras being dead :p