Want to hear suggestion of TOR fanfic

Slowpokeking

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Slow, just feel free to write whatever you want, but understand that EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON THIS THREAD has disagreed with you on Satele's characterization, so don't expect us to suddenly think you're right and we're all wrong.

I believe you guys just misunderstood my point and some of you weren't clear about the BH and Foundry arc. If Satele Shan permit some wrongful act, that does not mean she's a bad person.

Edited by Slowpokeking

Maybe you could make Malgus a vampire, and he uses his vampire powers to mind seduce Satele before they get all sparkle sparkle and make babies.

I'm sure there's vampires in Star Wars- I mean, what IP doesn't have vampires these days?

No, mind control power is BAD plot device.

That's not romance, they were just using each other. The romance is Satele+Chiss Cipher 9.

By "romantic relation", I think he's politely referring to the numerous bouts of sexual intercourse required for conception. Remember that only the lucky ones get it fertilized the first time.

Also, to your comment on Satele Shan acting like a "divorced woman": what misogyny is that?

By "romantic relation", I think he's politely referring to the numerous bouts of sexual intercourse required for conception. Remember that only the lucky ones get it fertilized the first time.

Also, to your comment on Satele Shan acting like a "divorced woman": what misogyny is that?

Well she didn't act or talk like a Grand Master in the new novel, lack of the wisdom and confidence she should have, she was just like a divorced woman, worried too much about her relationship with her lover and son, She acted like this even to that Twillik smuggler, not to say before her son and Jace.

Read the book and you will find out.

Edited by Slowpokeking