1.1.5 Speeder Questions

athidae

Hey there, I was hoping to get a few simple questions answered as there is some confusion with the post about the 1.1.5 speeder changes.

1 - As far as the Empire goes, there are only 4 speeders being removed: ‘Prince’, 'Baron', 'Commander', and 'Prime'. Correct?

2 - Will these speeders be at a discount price in 1.1.5?

3 - Are these speeders being removed in 1.2?

There is also at least one Praxon model being removed. The Commander is discounted to 1 mil in 1.1.5 (instead of 1.5), the Baron I think (the yellow and blue social speeder) is having it's social requirement removed and price upped to 2 mil (instead of 1.5 mil with a social requirement of 10) I don't know about the prices on the other 2 Korrelias models. Also, the speeders will no longer be BoP as of 1.1.5, and they will be gone in 1.2 so if you've got the money to buy several you could hang onto them, not use them, and sell them on the GTN after 1.2

I'm basing all of this off of a Youtube video of the speeder vendor on the PTS (I have not actually logged into the PTS myself this patch) and a Developer post about the changes. (When you first come to the forums, before selecting a specific forum section there are the 3 big entries at the top, it is currently the 3rd entry if you'd like to read it yourself.)

There is also at least one Praxon model being removed. The Commander is discounted to 1 mil in 1.1.5 (instead of 1.5), the Baron I think (the yellow and blue social speeder) is having it's social requirement removed and price upped to 2 mil (instead of 1.5 mil with a social requirement of 10) I don't know about the prices on the other 2 Korrelias models. Also, the speeders will no longer be BoP as of 1.1.5, and they will be gone in 1.2 so if you've got the money to buy several you could hang onto them, not use them, and sell them on the GTN after 1.2

I'm basing all of this off of a Youtube video of the speeder vendor on the PTS (I have not actually logged into the PTS myself this patch) and a Developer post about the changes. (When you first come to the forums, before selecting a specific forum section there are the 3 big entries at the top, it is currently the 3rd entry if you'd like to read it yourself.)

Thanks for that info.

Would anyone know which "Praxon" model is being removed? I haven't read anything on that. The only models I know are being removed are "Sovereign", "Prince", "Baron", "Commander" and "Prime".

If there's more than that, I'd love to know. I'm a collector and I want to ensure I get them all before they go poof. Thanks!