200% Damage increase.

Depends on group comp. Any group with a sniper/gunslinger will beat enrage timers handily, even with a badly-geared sniper. They put out far and above more DPS than any other AC right now.

Unfortunately my guild doesn't have one yet. :(

i run with a powertech merc and a healing sorc :D

i run with a powertech merc and a healing sorc :D

Are the PT and merc your DPS classes, or is the PT the tank? It's a pretty well knon fact right now that PT tanks put out more DPS than Juggernauts, which may also be a problem.

All I know is, the first time I ran HM BT, we had a Sniper and Assassin and all the bosses were loot vendors. Ran with a Vengeance Jugg and fresh 50 Merc (dunno the spec) and got eaten the next time.

Im actually the tank, an immortal spec juggernaut. Our powertech is our off tank for eternity vault but hes a DPS spec with tanking gear cause our merc is nabbing all the DPS BH gear.

I pretty much hate their guts atm cause heroic HK-47 drops a gun called " The Professional's Choice" and its dropped all 3 times we've done heroic false emperor so our merc is DWing them and our powertech is usin one now also lol.

Are the PT and merc your DPS classes, or is the PT the tank? It's a pretty well knon fact right now that PT tanks put out more DPS than Juggernauts, which may also be a problem.

All I know is, the first time I ran HM BT, we had a Sniper and Assassin and all the bosses were loot vendors. Ran with a Vengeance Jugg and fresh 50 Merc (dunno the spec) and got eaten the next time.

actually now that I think about it, we have hit one enrage timer which was " Sith Entity" or w/e the bonus boss is called in False Emperor but between sabreward and my trinket i have an 80% chance to avoid damage so we just ripped the last 4-5% down w/o me even taking any damage.

Im actually the tank, an immortal spec juggernaut. Our powertech is our off tank for eternity vault but hes a DPS spec with tanking gear cause our merc is nabbing all the DPS BH gear.

I pretty much hate their guts atm cause heroic HK-47 drops a gun called " The Professional's Choice" and its dropped all 3 times we've done heroic false emperor so our merc is DWing them and our powertech is usin one now also lol.

Heh, I nabbed his tanking saber last night. Pretty awesome upgrade. :)

Anyways, it just seems like I should tell our DPS jugg that he's out of luck and grab a BH/IA DPS from general to do HMs with at the moment, until we get some more up to level 50. Right now seems like DPS spec juggernauts are lacking in damage output.

The last boss of HM BT (Yadira) will ALWAYS get the enrage buff at 10% like clockwork. You can DPS her down in 2 minutes, you can do it in 20 seconds, she'll always enrage and start killing people. It's meant to force people to pop cooldowns and kill her.

This is not true

There is no hardmode for Hammer Station. We being running Black Talon HM for days now, farming gear drops to prep for operations. There is a tight enrage timer on Commander G but you can kite him as a tank after he enrages.

There is also a tight enrage timer on the bonus droid boss but you can los him behind a pillar.

For the last boss (bubblegum), her enrage timer is short too and so far we have not found a way get around the enrage timer.

(bubblegum)

(Commander G)

(bonus droid)

We had a few difficulties with it, but we just had the healer do some dps also to make sure the enrage can be beaten. But you are correct, it is a fairly short enrage on the Padawan in hard mode.

Record a 720+ p video of a kill where her buff bar is clearly visable. Post it on Youtube and come back.

Actually if you look at the bubblegum video I posted, she didn't seem to enrage. You can't see her buff bar in that video but when a boss enrages they glow red and she didn't. I will double check tonight when we run it but it is an interesting idea.

The last boss of HM BT (Yadira) will ALWAYS get the enrage buff at 10% like clockwork. You can DPS her down in 2 minutes, you can do it in 20 seconds, she'll always enrage and start killing people. It's meant to force people to pop cooldowns and kill her.

Thats not true.

I just killed her with 3 dps (2 sorcs 1 merc) and Adronikus Revel. Never even hit enrage.

Edited by Ashnazg

I'm a juggernaut tank with about 15.7k hp unbuffed 25% defense, 40% shield, and 25% absorb. I have cleared Battle for Illum, False Emperor, Boarding Party, BT, Directive 7 all on hardmode.

I use my cooldowns according to enrages and abilities. The thing that makes these instances possible is the wise use of cooldowns and coordination within the group.

Yes, these instances are badly tuned

Yes, they are very unforgiving

but no they are not impossible, in fact their difficulty gives many people a sense of accomplishment (something the raids do not).

I'm a juggernaut tank with about 15.7k hp unbuffed 25% defense, 40% shield, and 25% absorb. I have cleared Battle for Illum, False Emperor, Boarding Party, BT, Directive 7 all on hardmode.

I use my cooldowns according to enrages and abilities. The thing that makes these instances possible is the wise use of cooldowns and coordination within the group.

Yes, these instances are badly tuned

Yes, they are very unforgiving

but no they are not impossible, in fact their difficulty gives many people a sense of accomplishment (something the raids do not).

I beg to differ. While the enrage timers may be a bit rough, that is what makes them challenging. I have no problem with somewhat short enrage timers. They are not undoable if my group can finish a hard mode instance with still most blue gear and some purple armorings from Ilum.

You did a hardmode with a companion and no tanks? :p

Yeah, we're all geared in all champ pvp gear though, including my companion.

With no tank, only the first robot presents a challenge (he shoots through walls now). The 2nd boss is easily kitable, especially if you have sorcs to grip people out of the way.

The third optional boss can be Dotted and LoSed and killed even through enrage.

Yadira hits like a wet noodle, and can be tanked by even ungeared people.

In some ways, the instance is much easier with all dps and no tanks or healers, you never hit enrage timers that way.

Yeah, we're all geared in all champ pvp gear though, including my companion.

With no tank, only the first robot presents a challenge (he shoots through walls now). The 2nd boss is easily kitable, especially if you have sorcs to grip people out of the way.

The third optional boss can be Dotted and LoSed and killed even through enrage.

Yadira hits like a wet noodle, and can be tanked by even ungeared people.

In some ways, the instance is much easier with all dps and no tanks or healers, you never hit enrage timers that way.

Yea, calling BS.

Go troll somewhere else.

I'll record it next time we do it. Honestly in BT, the hardest pull is the first one with the elite guard and strong guards. I died like a noob because I hit my pot late, but the heroics aren't that hard.

Yea, calling BS.

Go troll somewhere else.

All hardmode bosses are doable without a tank for example my group has always consisted of a 3 dps and healer ( merc,marauder,operative,inquis) 80% of the time merc tanking though. Video here of our Revan hardmode kill for example(dont click if you dont want to ruin the fight for yourself ofcourse)

i'm not the one who recorded it though i play the merc which i have 19.5k hp buffed in full pve dps gear.

But yeah the hardmodes are abit of a joke that they can be achieved with setups like this but its possible easy, we also have done more than enough bosses with my companion mako offhealing with 1 healer + 2dps, shame the hardmodes aren't actually that challenging.

Edited by deanyo