Ranked PvP Season 3 Rewards

TaitWatson

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to see you are publishing the rewards earlier now! Also, nice to see that pets are not part of the reward, since this way you don't anger casual players who are OCD pet collectors. :)

Keep up the good work, looking forward to see the full rewards and tier cutoffs!

And by the way, please stop calling speeders "mounts", or at least tell your German translators that they should translate mount as "Transportmittel" and not "Reittier", because this walker is certainly not an animal beast of burden, but a mechanical speeder. At least this time the error is just on a blog page and not on a pack sold on the CM... :cool:

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
Dang.. color crystal.. That might be reason alone to do ranked..

The question tho.. unique.. do you mean unique as in this is the only way you get it, or unique as in 4 weeks and we release it in the next cartel packs..?

The color crystal will only be available as a Season ranked reward. Right now it is only planned for a Season 3 reward but based off y'alls feedback that might change.

The color crystal will only be available as a Season ranked reward. Right now it is only planned for a Season 3 reward but based off y'alls feedback that might change.

Nice.. Thank you for the answer! Looks like i need to dust of the old pvp gear, and see how i match up!

• Dev Post
Can you tell us the needed ranking for Tier 1 ?

We haven't made the decision yet on where the breaks will be but last season it was 1600 for Tier 1. So one would not be foolish to assume Tier 1 in Season 3 will be relatively close to that number.

Edited by TaitWatson

Yes, can you list the tiers and what's required to reach them for newbies coming into the game for the 12x and expansion?

Also, I couldn't find anywhere that the start and end dates for Season 3 are listed.

Usually, they will only release the tiers shortly before the end of the season so they have a good overview of how many people will get each tier and can tune the tiers accordingly. In the last season, there were three tiers, so if they keep this the same, anyone who did at least 10 Rated matches will get Tier 3, people with more wins than losses (1250 rating) will get Tier 2, and players with high rating (1500+) will get the highest tier.

I am almost certain that Season 3 will end with 3.0, so on December 2nd, could be different though of course.

Usually, they will only release the tiers shortly before the end of the season so they have a good overview of how many people will get each tier and can tune the tiers accordingly. In the last season, there were three tiers, so if they keep this the same, anyone who did at least 10 Rated matches will get Tier 3, people with more wins than losses (1250 rating) will get Tier 2, and players with high rating (1500+) will get the highest tier.

I am almost certain that Season 3 will end with 3.0, so on December 2nd, could be different though of course.

No, last season Tier 1 was at 1600+ and first season 1500+ !

How about balancing some classes so they can have an opportunity of getting those rewards? It's nice to bring ranked reward for FOTM classes, thanks Bioware, my dps merc class will remember this... Edited by yoomazir

• Dev Post
Yes, can you list the tiers and what's required to reach them for newbies coming into the game for the 12x and expansion?

Also, I couldn't find anywhere that the start and end dates for Season 3 are listed.

Tiers will be listed in a blog later in the season once everything is finalized.

The start date for Season 3 was the 2.10 patch.

The end date for Season 3 is when 3.0 hits Live.

It better not be an all black color crystal, I'll be super duper mad as I don't pvp.. Hardcore pve is my cup of tea.. And that's a color crystal I've wanted since launch.:mad::mad:

Well that`s too bad for you isn`t it.

Start to pvp if you want to get it.

Also looks WAY better than previous season. Have to say, nice work on the rewards, however we will see how they will turn out.

We haven't made the decision yet on where the breaks will be but last season it was 1600 for Tier 1. So one would not be foolish to assume Tier 1 in Season 3 will be relatively close to that number.

Can we get a confirmation that there are going to be three tiers for Season 3 again, just like in Season 2? :)

Edited by Jerba

• Dev Post
Can we get a confirmation that there are going to be three tiers for Season 3 again, just like in Season 2? :)

The plan right now is 3 tiers and a Top 96 Players reward. As with anything that might change before we go Live but that is the plan as of this moment.

Keep it as a Season 3 reward and you will be loved for it.

Edited by Clogski