Chapter every 3 months specifically for companions

Darkrebellord

Developers can we get a chapter every months where you play as one of your companions that has to conduct a special quest to help there masters out example:

You play as Ashara you have been asked to deliver a message to jedi master that the commander wants to end the wars but during the mission Ashara is attacked by bounty hunters, republic spys and sith assassin, before encountering Sith Lord in her equal on her journey you must decide to deliver the message and kill those you encounter or turn against your master and join the enemy or defy all and rejoin the jedi order.

Or

Nadia Greil you have to come to the other companions rescue while your master is at a Jedi council emergency meeting in the chaos you must steal space craft and defied the jedi councils orders not to go, your choics are which companion to rescue first, which ones you leave behind and do you tell your master as example.

Reminds me of that mission in KOTOR where you choose to play as one of your companions while Revan, Bastila, and Carth are imprisoned on the Leviathan. I always chose Juhani because I thought her Force camouflage ability was interesting.