Sanctus Recruitment Thread!

JTLewis

Sanctus

A PvE/PvP Republic Guild

Alright, here it is, Sanctus is recruiting again! We aren't gonna bore you with a massive post made up of fillers and fluff.

These are our rules, and our information. If you wish to apply, please don't hesitate.

A Little Bit About Us

Faction: Republic

Region: North American (Eastern)

Focus: PvE Progression & Social

Server: Prophecy of Five

Voice Chat: Teamspeak 3

Loot System: Loot Council

Dedication: Semi-Hardcore

Current Progression

- 5/5 Nightmare EV

- 5/5 Nightmare KP

- 5/5 Hardmode EC

- 2/5 Hardmode TfB

Nightmare Server Firsts (8 of 12)

Bonethrasher - 1/17/2012

Jarg & Sorno - 1/17/2012

Foreman Crusher - 1/17/2012

G4-B3 Heavy Fabricator - 1/17/2012

Karagga the Unyielding - 1/22/2012

Soa The Infernal One - 1/24/2012

Timed Eternity Vault "the Infernal" Title - 1/24/2012

Timed Karagga's Palace "the Unyielding" Title - 2/5/2012

Council (In-Game Names)

IronArm (Brasdefer) (Guild Leader)

Lexine

Takeya

Kreon

Zan'der

Kanaritha

Current Roster Needs

Jedi Consular// Sage: Medium ..........Shadow: High

Jedi Knight// Guardian: Medium ..........Sentinel: Low

Trooper// Vanguard: High..........Commando: High

Smuggler// Gunslinger: High ..........Scoundrel: High

*Exceptional players may be considered regardless of recruitment status.

Guild & Website Rules

Respect

ssssssPlease be respectful to each and every member you come across. You may not have the same tastes or ideas but we have a zero tolerance approach when it comes to drama. The guild is fashioned to be a likeable place and that is how it will remain. Even with this rule, if you have a problem with another member, don't let it fester. Talk to the other member, and if it's still not resolved, talk to an admin. Don't cause arguments on the site.

Bullying

ssssssThis will be an immediate ban-able offense if you intentionally attack someone over their age, race, religion, gender, sexuality or political views. We do not accept any form of bullying and if you feel you are being bullied then please contact an admin as soon as possible so we can resolve this situation as soon as possible!

Activity

ssssssActivity is a factor every guild faces troubles with. Serenity expects members to be interested, driven and wishing to take part when they join as well as maintaining a certain level of activity. If you are going to be inactive for so many days / weeks and are aware that you will be, please have the courtesy to let everyone know in the proper section of the forums. If your account has not been accessed in a 30 day period it may deleted by the site admin to rid our site of “parasites” and “time wasters”.

Thread Posting

ssssssWhen posting a thread please take a minute of your time to determine whether it may be offensive to one of our members. We would like every member to feel safe and secure within Serenity and would be disappointed if anyone was to try and undermine this effort. Is your post relevant or would it spark a thread war? Please keep this in mind when you are replying or starting a thread.

Edited by JTLewis

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Serenity/Sanctus,

Here's my history with the game. Just looking for a fresh new guild to kill Terror with. Repub or Imp doesnt matter.

Gear: I have a full campaign aug Commando (DG mainhand/offhand) and Merc. I also have a Marauder, Gunslinger, and Guardian in over 8/12 campaign aug and a Sorcerer in some rakata/bh.

AskMrRobot Profiles

Merc- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/character/1bcafc60-690f-47e3-848c-ee581ec83715

Marauder- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...c-b00051df329c

Commando- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...8-452dd1077d0e

Gunslinger- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...e-e56ddd94206a

Guardian (Tank)- http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...9-5950a1c883f4

Experience: I have experience in 16man TFB HM from Severity Gaming (Repub) and Origin of Sin (Empire). I have been in countless guilds over all the server merges trying to find my fit with balancing my imp/repub toons. I started with Memories of Xendor (MOX) and left cause I wasnt raiding. I have left a lot of guilds who have promised me 16man and not ran 16man Messores Republicae, Ebonlore. Severity gaming my last main guild kicked me taking 100 mando iron+ 2 skill barrel 27s without compensation + wasnt satisfied with my performance in 16man HM TFB and then our 8man TFB alt run. I've cleared all the HM content and can do so in an efficient manner.

All I'd ask from a guild considering me is run me once through TFB HM and see how I do, I know the mechanics and won't disappoint.

Availability: 9pm CST+ anyday.

Edited by MattBajaBoy

Matt: Be aware at the moment Sanctus is not doing 16 man raids. In the future we plan on doing 16 (perhaps with our alliance guilds), but for now the focus of Sanctus is on 8 man raids. If you are still interested please visit our website and fill out the application there. Thank you.

Sanctus is recruiting members of all kinds at the moment. If you are looking for TFB content or just started (or would like to start) raiding, we have a spot for you. Due to many of our members leveling up a wide assortment of alts at the moment we are even accepting players below 50. Please fill out an application at our website! Thanks!

I'm not sure why your application would have been rejected the first time. I will try to find out the reasoning behind that. As far as a for sure raid spot I believe it is possible. I will have to confirm this with Zan'der as he is the current officer in charge of the raid. Feel free to send in an application and I will check over it and get Zan'der to check to make sure its everything we need for the raid.

Sanctus is growing larger and we are preparing for new raid groups for people looking to just start raiding or looking to gear up their alts.

Sanctus has started recruiting none level 50 characters to try and increase our community. All levels are welcome to join and real life friends are automatically accepted into the guild. Sanctus is a great place if you are looking to tackle TFB, just starting to raid, or just playing through the game and want to be in a great community.

Join Sanctus!

• 2 weeks later...

Volintexas: I want to start of by saying I apologize for such a late reply. The last two weeks have been extremely busy, but getting to the point now. Sanctus raids on Thursday/Mondays @ 9:00 PM EST. As we get new members and depending on the gearing needs of the new members we will likely be adding more raids to aid everyone in getting gear.

Join Sanctus! We are a welcoming and friendly guild and would love to make you a part of our family.

For a limited time only we're offering twice the punch and pie with half the carbs!! That's two pies and two glasses of punch for the same carbs as one! Don't worry about how we do it, just come and enjoy the punch and pie! Join today while supplies last!

Sanctus is still looking for new members. We have got 4-5 new members leveling up through the story (some for the first time), 4-5 members still going through HM EVs and KPs to get gear, and as always we have our raids for EC and TFB!

Join Sanctus!

Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
Act fast, supplies of punch and pie are starting to run low, but due to a shipping error we have just enough left to last through the holidays. Hurry up and claim your share while you still can. Still twice the punch and pie at half the carbs!

Due to the holiday rush, we're fresh out of punch and pie; so, while we restock our supplies, we're offering for a limited time to new recruits Super Secret Awesome Mystery Boxes! Just tell them Tak referred you when you join to receive your special prize! "What's inside?" you might ask, but no one knows, that's the super secret awesome mystery! It could be anything from a bag of dog crap to 10 million credits and everything in between! Join now to discover the awesome mystery awaiting you!

Disclaimer: Your Super Secret Awesome Mystery Box will not contain 10 million credits.

Thanks for the Takeya. You get a promotion in guild now! You are in charge of supplying the Super Mystery Boxes or whatever you call them!

In all seriousness folks, Sanctus is still looking for more raiders. We have a spot or two left on our Progression team, but we are looking for all raiders in general. Sanctus does casually do Warzones together, but our main focus is raiding and just having fun in general. Apply today!

Thank you,

IronArm