Sunscriber price for update seems to have gone

Ighten

it was never 5.99, always been 9.9 for subs

It has always been ~10$, price gets adjusted from country to country.

Not if you press buy now.. The 5.99 has been replaced by some bizarre includes 30 days sub ( a bit weird for a subscriber already)

Nope, won't work for anyone that already preordered, no buy button.

I think there's some problems with the site, because I just checked my account page and it says that I have 0 cartel coins, I'm not a subscriber and the "games" pages does not even open at all.

And I AM a subscriber and pre-ordered the expansion.

It still says 5.99 on the first page (sterling) when you click buy it says 16.99 (inc 30 day sub).. You cant go any further to check as it says the store is offline.. Perhaps thats why its all a bit messed up.

post a screenshot, because i have a hard time believing you, i checked on my own account and my cousins f2p account, it's showing correct on both.

post a screenshot, because i have a hard time believing you, i checked on my own account and my cousins f2p account, it's showing correct on both.

Here you go:

http://s56.radikal.ru/i152/1302/d9/b1c30dbc5512.jpg

http://s58.radikal.ru/i162/1302/3a/108189a7cf19.jpg

The price is shown in roubles for me, but the ratio is the same.

Edited by Trollokdamus

ok, so it looks like you are not subscriber and are charged regular price (732p, where 348p is the price for subs), then in the next screen you get the 'option' to get a month sub with a reduced price, as a package with the expansion, hence the 732p in right column, and the 915p which has the 'optional' month counted in, the text itself says that you get that month with a 66% reduction.

i can't really follow anymore now, if you are a subscriber, i'd check your subscription status, because then it should only be 348p. You are being charged the regular price as for a non-sub (f2p).

if your problem was the 915p opposed to the 732p, then it's just the 'optional' month at reduced price.

ok, so it looks like you are not subscriber and are charged regular price (732p, where 348p is the price for subs), then in the next screen you get the 'option' to get a month sub with a reduced price, as a package with the expansion, hence the 732p in right column, and the 915p which has the 'optional' month counted in, the text itself says that you get that month with a 66% reduction.

i can't really follow anymore now, if you are a subscriber, i'd check your subscription status, because then it should only be 348p. You are being charged the regular price as for a non-sub (f2p).

if your problem was the 915p opposed to the 732p, then it's just the 'optional' month at reduced price.

He would have to be a sub otherwise he couldn't post in the forums.

If i'm not a subscriber, how can i post on forums then? :) Last time i was charged February 20th for a one month subscription.

But the strange thing is, in the subscription category of my account page it's written "none", and i can even follow a link to subscribe. The account page is definitely messed up.

Another strange thing - for the last 4 months, i was paying 300 roubles (around 10 USD) per month, and 348 + 300 is 648, not 915 as you see on the 2nd screenshot. Prior to that, i was paying 550 (around 18 USD) per month, and 348 + 550 is much closer to 915, but still. I don't see anything near 66% reduction, i see an increase.

edit: I've just realized that both prices are actually intended for a non-sub account, which is a bug in my case. But even considering that, the one month sub price reduction is less that 50%, not 66. Maybe they include taxes in that number.

Edited by Trollokdamus

Hi,

I'm have the same thing I open my account page and they saying I not sub...well I am, and I have 0 CC which again is wrong so please BW fix this thing this is serious...

Looks like there is a problem with the Online shop at the moment and its not validating subscriber status correctly. On the site it says I have 0 CC but in game it shows me the correct amount.

Wait a few hours and it should be fixed.

Another strange thing - for the last 4 months, i was paying 300 roubles (around 10 USD) per month, and 348 + 300 is 648, not 915 as you see on the 2nd screenshot. Prior to that, i was paying 550 (around 18 USD) per month, and 348 + 550 is much closer to 915, but still. I don't see anything near 66% reduction, i see an increase.

edit: I've just realized that both prices are actually intended for a non-sub account, which is a bug in my case. But even considering that, the one month sub price reduction is less that 50%, not 66. Maybe they include taxes in that number.

The screenshot indeed shows the prices for a non-sub, which you mentioned in your edit will be a bug. it actually shows a reduction, taking off the expansion price that month subscription would cost you 183s instead of the 300p that you mentioned. Or wait a few days and hope it gets fixed, or contact CSR, is my suggestion.