I laughed so hard, had to share this.

JonJW

The following is a comment left by someone on a youtube video of the final battle between yoda and sidious, referring to the scene when yoda first enters Sidious's "office"

"Why does Emperor Palpatine have a desk? I mean, what was he doing at his desk? Like right before Yoda walked in. What was he doing? Was he doing paperwork? Was he like 'Oh, Yoda. What do you need and will it take longer than five minutes? I'm absolutely swamped. These requisition forms for new TIE fighters have to be down to Debbie in accounting by 6:00 or Nute Gunray is gonna pitch a tent in my waiting room."

How stressful would it be to rule the entire galaxy? That's one thing I never got about megalomaniac would-be conquerors. WHO would want to put up with all the damn PAPERWORK????

The people who love to micro-manage and control every aspect of others people's lives, thats who lol

The following is a comment left by someone on a youtube video of the final battle between yoda and sidious, referring to the scene when yoda first enters Sidious's "office"

"Why does Emperor Palpatine have a desk? I mean, what was he doing at his desk? Like right before Yoda walked in. What was he doing? Was he doing paperwork? Was he like 'Oh, Yoda. What do you need and will it take longer than five minutes? I'm absolutely swamped. These requisition forms for new TIE fighters have to be down to Debbie in accounting by 6:00 or Nute Gunray is gonna pitch a tent in my waiting room."

I think that's actually a Family Guy quote, but funny none the less.