Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

whats up with mysterious observers on Odessen?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
whats up with mysterious observers on Odessen?

phalczen
07.17.2019 , 05:08 PM | #31
All of the aurebesh text in the binocular viewer says the same thing: status
If you think I've made a good contribution with this post, I kindly ask that you use my Refer a Friend link! Here is more information about the program.

OlBuzzard
07.17.2019 , 05:37 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Goreshaga View Post
Spoiler
Ummm...

Now don't start getting all technical on the old man ! Make me have to stop and think that through !

REALLY ???

I have a hard enough time keeping up with you younger folks !!

(and yes ... I'm just messin' with ya !)

(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

MikeCobalt
07.17.2019 , 05:49 PM | #33
A bit Unsettling that two unknown figures were able to get so close to the Alliance Base unannounced, The Alliance soldiers stopped doing patrols? who's on Guard duty? and more Important, who's supposed to be in charge of the soldiers that were supposed to be "On guard Duty"?? I thought those *Dancers were a bit "Too Much" now unknown people are getting so close. Kudos though to those two on sterilizing their camp so fast on their way out.

Elessara
07.18.2019 , 05:18 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by Ttoilleekul View Post
<snip>
As for "rage and salt" when 6.0 drops, I'm going to drag this post up on the day I am proven right until you admit defeat and that you were being unreasonable.
I don't have a dog in this fight but ... seriously?! You're going to bring this post back up and go, "Hah! I was right! I was right! Look, I was right!" ... like a child? So what if people are skeptical? So what if they prefer more proof? It's not worth arguing over and it's certainly not worth acting that immature.

Ttoilleekul
07.18.2019 , 05:28 AM | #35
Quote: Originally Posted by Elessara View Post
I don't have a dog in this fight but ... seriously?! You're going to bring this post back up and go, "Hah! I was right! I was right! Look, I was right!" ... like a child? So what if people are skeptical? So what if they prefer more proof? It's not worth arguing over and it's certainly not worth acting that immature.
So he can say stuff like "freaking stupid" and infer that he will laugh at the "salt and rage" when he is proven right, and you tell me that I'm the one who can't drag this post up when 6.0 finally drops? Why are you not telling him its not worth arguing over?

casirabit
07.18.2019 , 07:36 AM | #36
So he can say stuff like "freaking stupid" and infer that he will laugh at the "salt and rage" when he is proven right, and you tell me that I'm the one who can't drag this post up when 6.0 finally drops? Why are you not telling him its not worth arguing over?
Except you are reading things into his comments. I read his comments and no where in his comments does he say "freaking stupid" and he has been around the forums enough to have a better reputation than what you are trying to say he will do. While I don't always agree with his comments I have never known him to do what you are saying he will do. You on the other hand actually said you would do that. You are the one that keeps arguing over the fact it is who you think it is and like Elessara said I don't care either way.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj https://poshmark.com/closet/tmcevoy1121

SteveTheCynic
07.18.2019 , 07:41 AM | #37
I have a far better screen shot than that.
It's easy to *say* that you have a better screen shot. If you want such a claim to be taken seriously, you have to *show* it.
You need one with the girl facing toward the right, not left, so you can see her saber. Steve, the clue to your cynicism is in your name here. I get it, you are cynical. I am willing to place a bet of any value of real money that it is who I say it is. I am 100% certain. Its like people that believe flat earthers have a point, then go and watch Steven Hawkins video proving with simple science that a lake is in fact not flat, and then still deny it. Comes a point when you have to accept the evidence, I am THAT sure of this. Maybe I know it because I am a lightsaber collector, not just a star wars fan; and hence I have a keen eye for lightsabers. And these two had VERY unique sabers.
I like the way you manage to out-cynic me by equating my statements to the blitherings of flat-earthers.

I certainly wouldn't bet *against* it being them, but when I watch the statements here, what I *see* (more generally than just you) is a bunch of people who *want* to believe that it *is*and*must*be* them, and so they convince themselves that it is.

For the record, as I've noted on another one of these threads: I think it probably is them.

I'm just not willing to go beyond "probably".

EDIT: and the scientist is (was) Stephen Hawking. Steven Hawkins is someone else entirely.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.

JakRoanin
07.18.2019 , 08:22 AM | #38
I think that it's certainly possible that it could be Kira and Scourge, however, I wouldn't go into rage mode if they aren't. I have my Kira set to customization 9 and the woman I saw didn't have it, but that means nothing. Lokin doesn't have his customization in his recruitment cutscenes either. Whoever they are I'm a little scared that they got in unnoticed.

OlBuzzard
07.18.2019 , 10:32 AM | #39
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
It's easy to *say* that you have a better screen shot. If you want such a claim to be taken seriously, you have to *show* it.

I like the way you manage to out-cynic me by equating my statements to the blitherings of flat-earthers.

I certainly wouldn't bet *against* it being them, but when I watch the statements here, what I *see* (more generally than just you) is a bunch of people who *want* to believe that it *is*and*must*be* them, and so they convince themselves that it is.

For the record, as I've noted on another one of these threads: I think it probably is them.

I'm just not willing to go beyond "probably".

EDIT: and the scientist is (was) Stephen Hawking. Steven Hawkins is someone else entirely.
hey... got a quick question here .. and maybe just another thought to go with this.

1. What if they were not physically there at all ?
2. Wasn't part 2 of the observers on Odessen to go to a higher observation point... then POOF ! they seemed to be gone ?

What if there was something else behind the sighting ? Just asking ? That might explain why none of the planetary security alarms were set off ?

Yeah .. I know .. it's a stretch !
(████████████████████████████]:|█[ioi]█[|||████]|█|

SteveTheCynic
07.18.2019 , 01:17 PM | #40
Quote: Originally Posted by OlBuzzard View Post
hey... got a quick question here .. and maybe just another thought to go with this.

1. What if they were not physically there at all ?
2. Wasn't part 2 of the observers on Odessen to go to a higher observation point... then POOF ! they seemed to be gone ?

What if there was something else behind the sighting ? Just asking ? That might explain why none of the planetary security alarms were set off ?

Yeah .. I know .. it's a stretch !
I like the way you think here. Time will tell, I guess.

One of the things that bothers me about it being the K&S show is that they will be unlike the more recent companion returns, perhaps. Why have the BioWare crew shown these ohservers to *everyone*? Why not follow the trend and show them only to Jedi Knights and Jedi Knights? (For reference: my screenie was captured as I ran through this for a second time, and this time on a character that was not a JK.)
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.
> @"Biff.5312" said:
> Exercise your whimsy.