Community Project - SWTOR Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection.

DorjeeVajra

SWTOR Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection.

Started a SWTOR Open Source Community Spreadsheet Collection.

The hopes for the spreadsheet is that we work together as a community to:

• Create new Spreadsheets that are helpful to the community.
  • Add helpful spreadsheets you have come across giving credit to the creator and providing a link of the source on the table of contents.
  • Help add Links to Helpful Guides on the appropriate Guide Link Spreadsheets.
  • Help add missing information to existing Spreadsheets.
  • Help correct errors found on the existing Spreadsheets.
  • Most importantly use the spreadsheets people have made to further enjoy the game.

Help wanted with:

• Spreadsheet Gurus - If you're great at making spreadsheet why not help out:
    • Making the Spreadsheets look great.
    • Making the Spreadsheets more functional.
    • Making new spreadsheets.
    • Adding spreadsheets you have already made.
    • Fixing spreadsheets people accidently break.

.[*]Missing Information - We need people to help fill in missing information.

Look for "Please Fill" on spreadsheets the text will be in pink and easy to spot.

[*]More content - Add it your self to the collection. If you don't know how just reply to this thread with a link I or someone else will add it for you.

[*]More Guides - There are sheets for Class Guide Links and Crew Skill Guide Links. If you're great at your Class or Craft, please make a guide and paste a link on those sheets. If you know of a good guide paste a link to those guides on the sheets.

[*]Exposure - Spread the word. Let your friends and guild mates know about this project. It's not my project it's our project.

Main Thread in the "New Player Help" section of the forms.

I have made many of these Spreadsheet Collections for games that I have played with great success, when the community comes together to work on a shared project. There are is a lot of information out there that is outdated. Lets work together and create a one stop source of up to date information, guides and spreadsheets. I will continue creating spreadsheet but it would people helpful and faster if people from the community help to create something useful and beautiful for their peers.

Spread the word let your guilds and friends know about this spreadsheet.

If you you don't know how to edit spreadsheets but would like something added to the collection please leave a link with a reply. Someone who knows how or I could help add it to the spreadsheet.

Thank You, and may the force be with you.

Dorjee - Begeren Colony - Republic

Edited by DorjeeVajra

Had this in the General Section. Someone suggested it would probably fit in more here.

If moderators want to close one of the threads it's cool.

Generall would probably get more exposure to the public.

Community would probably get more exposure to the people that would possibly contribute to the the project and it's content.

Hard choice i'll let you guys decide. :)

It's a big project that fits multiple categories. New Players, Craft, Class,General and Community.

Two New Spreadsheets added 1/4/2015:

SWTOR Sources

This spreadsheet has:

1. Portals to websites providing content for SWTOR.
  2. I added a bunch of websites I know of if you see something I missed please add it to the list.

Datacron - Quantity, Stat, Shard and Lore Totals by Planet

This spreadsheet has:

1. Raw data of Datacrons such as QTY, Stats, Shards and Lore per planet and totals.
  2. Spreadsheet created by: BleysTCS

Thanks to BleysTCS for adding a new sheet.

Global Changes:

All sheets on the far right side, now has three tables:

1. Contributors List - If you help a particular spreadsheet in any way add your name to this list.
  2. Change List - For people to annotate changes they have made to the sheet.
  3. Comments - For people to leave any comments they would like to leave about the sheet. Such as things that could be added. Possible errors, etc...

It's gone viral:

I would like to thank all the websites that have showcased this project.

I would like to also thank all the people that have made Tweets and Facebook comments about the project.

New Spreadsheets added 1/5/2015:

Google Docs 101

This spreadsheet has:

1. Easy to follow picture tutorial on how to use Google Spreadsheets, starting with the basics and progressing to the more advanced.

I am sure there are many people that are new to Google Spreadsheets so I started a picture tutorial on how to use Google spreadsheets. It's very easy to follow.

Just started it so for now there are just two tutorials.

• How to navigate through all the sheets quickly using the "All Sheets Button"
  • How to fix something you break by accident, using the undo and redo button.
  • I will keep adding tutorials as I have time.
  • Any help making tutorials will be appreciated. Doesn't have to be perfect I can always do touchups on tutorials people add.

Anyone thats an expert on google docs please add to the tutorial :)

I used Gadwin Printscreen click on this to goto the download page.

Gadwin is an awesome print screen that allows you to create hot buttons to screen capture with the mouse in the picture. Most screen captures make the mouse disappear not very helpful when making tutorials.

Edited by DorjeeVajra

Three New Spreadsheets added 1/5/2015:

Crew Skill - List of Dropped or Vendor Schematics

This spreadsheet has:

1. A list of Dropped and Vendor Schematics. (Non Skill Trainer Schematics)
  2. Currently just one entry on there to get the ball rolling.Could use help filling this one out since I just started to play a month ago :p:). Remember its a community spreadsheet owned by all the players, so lets get some community teamwork on this. Im taking a few days off, I will fill what I can as I have time and run into Schematics and find info for them on the net, when i get back.

The next two sheets were added by Obi-GYN-Kinobi

Both sheets are external ATM and not open for edit. Working on contacting him to have them migrated to the collection, return to Table of Contents link added and open for edit.

Equipment Available from Imp/Pub Lvl 1-50 Planetary Vendors

This spreadsheet has:

1. List of items available and cost in commendations.

Item Modifications Available from Imp/Pub Lvl 1-50 Planetary Vendors

This spreadsheet has:

1. List of mods, their stats, Locations and cost in Commendations.

See you guys in a few days taking a little break :p.

Added a New Spreadsheet: 1/11/2015

Crew Skills - Materials List"

This spreadsheet has:

1. List of materials of Gather and Mission Crew Skills.
  2. It is up to date with the new mats from the latest update.
  3. It has images of the mats.

No more having to go to multiple sites to get a complete list of materials. This list has the old and the new mats and is up to date with the Revan Expansion.

Spent a lot of time on this one, hope you folks enjoy it.

I got a full 8 man crew for crafting and gathering. wanted to maximise efficiency of my legacy cargo space to keep a minimum of 99 of each material for ease of crafting and got tired of having to goto multiple sources to get a complete sheet. Deff made organizing the cargo space much easier especially with the images.

Photo of the spreadsheet: ( Too bad we can't insert photos )

http://i1337.photobucket.com/albums/o679/Dorje007/2883fe9e-a4b5-47d2-b19a-58ae212fb766_zpsc942d081.png

Well I guess image inserts works in this section :)

Edited by DorjeeVajra